Reviews for Finally Where I Belong
numbah435spiritsong chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Oooohh, I really like where this story is going so far! I'd really appreciate it if you updated it soon! :D
PickyBookLover17 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Gosh, the story is amazing, I totally love it so far. You really express the inner thoughts of the characters in an excellent way. Please continue this fic and update ASAP.

And also Thank you for checking out my fic. It really means a I am afraid that I wont be reviewing in a while because I am going out for a trip and after that I've got some horrid assignments and projects and stupid school works, but I will still try to update. Hope you'd update soon.
Lea Redfire chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
i like this story and i love your username
The Midsummer night's Dream chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
HEY THE CHAPTER WAS MAGNIFICENT I LOVED IT AND AFTER READING THE NEXT CHAPTER I GOT THE HINT THAT EDMUND IS THE HIGH KING PROBABLY SO I AM RELIEVED...

AND ABOUT THE NAME OF THE SONG FROM WHERE YOU HAVE TAKEN THE NAME OF THE STORY IS:- "THIS IS HOME"(I THINK)

PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN I KNOW YOU ARE BUSY BUT PLEASE TRY ;...

AND DON'T MAKE THE STORY TO MUCH LIKE THE BOOK OR MOVIE THEN IT BECOMES BORING AS WE KNOW WHATS GOING TO COME NEXT AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN?(JUST ADVISE NOT A COMPLAIN)

LOL LOVE IT VERY VERY MUCH KEEP WRITING:):):):):)
Princess Silverstar chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
i can't wait to read what's next, pls update!
flyonthewall18 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Please,Please,Please.. continue this.. i'm desperate to know the other chapters please! Its beautiful...
The Midsummer night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
hey and I also wanna say that if i had to guess the boy and girl are Edmund and Lucy Please it should be ed/Lu don't make peter /Lucy it will be awful if you do but will be great if you pair Edmund/Lucy
The Midsummer night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Wow it was brilliant i really love it .the plot is unique and superb .And Thanks for making it an AU story I like it .I don't like Edmund/Lucy pair when they are related .and I also liked it when you mentioned Edmund as high king (what can peter do that Edmund can't).

so, pleeeeeze update as soon and fast you can . i am waiting for the next chapter anxiously ..

I love you're way of writing the story .you are an excellent writer

:):):):):):):):):):):)(LOTS OF LOVE):):):):):):):):):):):
Daughter of sea and wisdom chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I like this story, has potintal. If I had to guess I say the boy and girl are Peter and Lucy