Reviews for Pokemon School of Changes
YELLOW yay!
tigrun chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
love it
spida-dwag16 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Well I was thinking that the random boy could've been Green (male), but I'm sorry I didn't tell you who it was. :( But it's Red, so thank you for asking and reviewing.

And as for the uniforms... monkeyclerk...uh... I don't know if I should say thank you or say that you're mean. But you said that you liked the story and reviewed so I'll say thnk you. :) I'm always the kind-hearted girl with the big personality. Well, sometimes, anyways. I'm jus thankful that you liked it. - I could be mean though. Just to let you know...for your information. Oh and please check out my other story, "Poke Chara." I think it's going to be a bigger hit, but if you like this one better... that's fine with me. Oh please also tell me when I'm writing too much. I like writing essays they're so easy. :) But I got a 70 (F or Failing score) on one of my english essays on a few books... :( I'm still happy though, I usually get good school scores (m
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Interesting story :)

I wonder who is the random boy?
monkeyclerk chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
... I like ths story just for the school unform the girls wear (not really).Well i like the story (and the uniform). Now all thats left to do is read the upcoming chapters. Keep it up.