Reviews for Evil Phineas
One of the greatest stories I have ever read this has taken you a long way to complete so congratulations on completing this story and thank you this took a long time to read so it kept me busy and I give 5 stars on the story, hopefully you get this.

From Ultra
JM2k15 chapter 36 . 6/26
Nice story, lots of chaos and mayhem, i wonder what year this story took place, I know it's in the summer. Just saying
rawrxsushii chapter 3 . 6/23
I smell the essence of evil-backstory in this chapter *SNIFFS THE AIR* Yeeeeeeeeeeeees. Lovely.
I don't find anything wrong with Isabela stealing Phineas' thunder in fact it was very in character for her. She'd cheer up Phineas in exactly this way with Ferb in the behind the scenes helping her. Although, she did mess up that 'move on' speech with Phineas, didn't she? Sad... Job well done Isabela. Hope that doesn't cost you.

rawrxsushii chapter 2 . 6/23
tHis isNT tHE moRe I wAs ExcpeTINg
/cries so hard/
This is my first time reading PnF fanfiction and while I have no theories in my head of where Phineas' and Candace's dad is, this is just... just... /cries again/

I DO LIKE THE FACT THAT HIS MOTTO IS CARPE DIEM. He also sounds like a swell dad that motivates his sons' genius intellect in inventing. The impact on Phillips death on Candace felt like a very good and hard reason to fuel Candace's need and impulse to bust the boys. Well done!
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 6/13
Uh-oh the Turn Everything Evil-inator is bad news when it is used subtly or competently. By competently I mean without an O.W.C.A. agent knowing it's pointed right at them.
foxthorn chapter 3 . 4/5
I LOVE IT! P.S. Good ending.
Cooljoe64 chapter 36 . 2/10
Honestly the ending felt a little dragged but overall it was a very enjoyable story. I enjoyed the evil Phineas and found the violent scenes go well with the storyline. Besides, it's not like you went full genocide mode. But this story was epically action oriented with good closure.
Bladeknight500 chapter 8 . 1/21
Holy sh*t! Just got intense!
Nanook chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
i can't even read this anymore. i fangirled so hard my grandma thought i had a heart attack
Nanook chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
That was a great chapter, thank you very much!
Nanook chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Please stop. The feels are too much. THE FEELS ARE TOO GODDAMN MUCH.
Nanook chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Is this going where I- oh...
Percy James Frost chapter 36 . 12/2/2014
This was amazing!
Thank you so much. Youre an amazing writer. Dont give up! :)
PhinabellaForLife22 chapter 36 . 10/4/2014
Hello! Do I have a review for you?

I started reading this story a while ago, but it was after you completed it. I instantly fell in love with it and I still think about it a lot sometimes. It was just so brilliant.

There was a lot I loved about it... Actually, I loved everything about it. The plot, the dramatic level, the battles... just everything. Everything was so, so brilliant about it.

This story... and you... you are the reason that I started writing. I can't thank you enough!

Sorry if I'm writing a lot. I just finally wanted to review on this story! I don't know why I didn't before.

Thanks! :)

- Alfred
shadowstalker chapter 36 . 9/14/2014
is one of the best fanfictions i have read!I loved the final would be an epic finale to the show!