Reviews for Evil Phineas
foxthorn chapter 3 . 4/5
I LOVE IT! P.S. Good ending.
Cooljoe64 chapter 36 . 2/10
Honestly the ending felt a little dragged but overall it was a very enjoyable story. I enjoyed the evil Phineas and found the violent scenes go well with the storyline. Besides, it's not like you went full genocide mode. But this story was epically action oriented with good closure.
Bladeknight500 chapter 8 . 1/21
Holy sh*t! Just got intense!
Nanook chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
i can't even read this anymore. i fangirled so hard my grandma thought i had a heart attack
Nanook chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
That was a great chapter, thank you very much!
Nanook chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Please stop. The feels are too much. THE FEELS ARE TOO GODDAMN MUCH.
Nanook chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Is this going where I- oh...
Percy James Frost chapter 36 . 12/2/2014
This was amazing!
Thank you so much. Youre an amazing writer. Dont give up! :)
PhinabellaForLife22 chapter 36 . 10/4/2014
Hello! Do I have a review for you?

I started reading this story a while ago, but it was after you completed it. I instantly fell in love with it and I still think about it a lot sometimes. It was just so brilliant.

There was a lot I loved about it... Actually, I loved everything about it. The plot, the dramatic level, the battles... just everything. Everything was so, so brilliant about it.

This story... and you... you are the reason that I started writing. I can't thank you enough!

Sorry if I'm writing a lot. I just finally wanted to review on this story! I don't know why I didn't before.

Thanks! :)

- Alfred
shadowstalker chapter 36 . 9/14/2014
is one of the best fanfictions i have read!I loved the final would be an epic finale to the show!
Electivecross02 chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Chapter 9 is my all time favorite chapter! :) :) :) :)
TCKing12 chapter 36 . 8/4/2014
Excellent story!
Electivecross02 chapter 36 . 8/1/2014
Words cannot even begun to describe the genius of this story. You are a great story writer. Your portrayal of drama and Evil Phineas was done brilliantly, and I was honored to have read this masterpiece. Excellent work. Thanks so much for entertaining us with this amazing story. Nice Job!
Aaronthegreat1 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
chapter 6 is my favorite chapter in this story
trachie17 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Oh I don't know how many times I've read this fanfiction. I remember when I first read this story under my old username trachie17. I was in the middle of this story and I stuck through until the end. Since you ended this amazing fanfic. I've been reading this who knows how many times I've read it, and I always end up having the same reactions. Off to read the next chapter again! :D