Reviews for Evil Phineas
Razor Raven chapter 14 . 1/3
Oh dear, Phineas has just met the man responsible for his father's death...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
The appearance of Khaka Peu Peu at the end of Chapter 4 provided us some really FUNNY comedy relief! LOVE IT! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
Does the term "Red Triangle" also refer to the shape of Phineas's head?
Guest chapter 36 . 8/29/2015
One of the greatest stories I have ever read this has taken you a long way to complete so congratulations on completing this story and thank you this took a long time to read so it kept me busy and I give 5 stars on the story, hopefully you get this.

From Ultra
JM2k15 chapter 36 . 6/26/2015
Nice story, lots of chaos and mayhem, i wonder what year this story took place, I know it's in the summer. Just saying
rawrxsushii chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
I smell the essence of evil-backstory in this chapter *SNIFFS THE AIR* Yeeeeeeeeeeeees. Lovely.
I don't find anything wrong with Isabela stealing Phineas' thunder in fact it was very in character for her. She'd cheer up Phineas in exactly this way with Ferb in the behind the scenes helping her. Although, she did mess up that 'move on' speech with Phineas, didn't she? Sad... Job well done Isabela. Hope that doesn't cost you.

*winks*
rawrxsushii chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
tHis isNT tHE moRe I wAs ExcpeTINg
/cries so hard/
This is my first time reading PnF fanfiction and while I have no theories in my head of where Phineas' and Candace's dad is, this is just... just... /cries again/

I DO LIKE THE FACT THAT HIS MOTTO IS CARPE DIEM. He also sounds like a swell dad that motivates his sons' genius intellect in inventing. The impact on Phillips death on Candace felt like a very good and hard reason to fuel Candace's need and impulse to bust the boys. Well done!
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Uh-oh the Turn Everything Evil-inator is bad news when it is used subtly or competently. By competently I mean without an O.W.C.A. agent knowing it's pointed right at them.
foxthorn chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
I LOVE IT! P.S. Good ending.
Cooljoe64 chapter 36 . 2/10/2015
Honestly the ending felt a little dragged but overall it was a very enjoyable story. I enjoyed the evil Phineas and found the violent scenes go well with the storyline. Besides, it's not like you went full genocide mode. But this story was epically action oriented with good closure.
Bladeknight500 chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
Holy sh*t! Just got intense!
Nanook chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
i can't even read this anymore. i fangirled so hard my grandma thought i had a heart attack
Nanook chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
That was a great chapter, thank you very much!
Nanook chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Please stop. The feels are too much. THE FEELS ARE TOO GODDAMN MUCH.
Nanook chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Is this going where I- oh...