Reviews for Foundling
Yue Twili chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Was that Lloyd who save her?

Sly bastard...
Dario Flaman chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Baby Kratos is so funny! And..Red? Hmm..nope. Doesn't ring any bells...

Well i'll be looking forward to the next!
Rune chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Lloyd? Has he been messing with the Eternal Sword again? Why does everyone pick on the color of his clothes. I still think the worst offender is the suspenders or even the ribbons as cool as they make him look but hey thanks my opinion.

It is still pretty interesting so far.
Iris Irine chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Still remember this fic. Wonder who the red coat guy is?
Link Fangirl01 chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
/SCREAMING

I feel like a certain red-clad someone has been time-traveling! So much excitement right now, so much. Um, yeah, I don't think I'm sleeping tonight. But aside from that, yay on Kratos getting the aionis we all knew he'd had to have at some point (though I think I always thought that came with being an angel...eh). Bonding time with his little cousin too, so cute! Mithos should born soon, yes? X3 The poor kid though, having such pressure applied at so young an age...no wonder he turned out so stiff!
chibi blue mouse chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Hmm . . . let's see . . . "dumb red outfit", has a thing about helping people, and has a connection to Origin and Kratos . . . ZELOS! No, I'm joking. Lloyd has made an appearance! Am I sensing some Eternal Sword meddling-ness? I'm glad to see a new chapter of this story. -
fowl68 chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
I was so excited to see the next chapter notification in my email! I was kind of afraid that this story had died. Congratulations on finishing college and welcome back!
L'assassin orange chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Lloyd, what are you doing here?!
KeyKnows chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
I really would like to write a long and proper review but I don't have the words to tell you how fascinating i find this story, I really like it and I hope you update soon. Thanks for sharing :3
longmasher chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Excellent, an update after all this time. Thanks for posting.
Lyra the Heretic chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
WHAT DID YOU JUST DO THERE

WHAT

WHAAAT

I AM LAUGHING OH MY GOD

i mean yeah it makes sense, origin would certainly have no reason not to employ what allies he has to intercede on his behalf...

buT OH MY GODDDD *curls into a ball of laughter*

On another note. This story is such an interesting and welcome take on Kratos' path. It's such a distinct contrast, you know, to stories where he became involved in, well, *everything*, as an adult with personal agency.
The idea that aionis and his introduction to magic came so young is a new one, and interesting.
werehogdog chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Dumb red outfit...I think I know who it could be.
Blades of Silver chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Hehehe, course I remember this fic :D. I was worried it had been forgotten about though. It's just so different than other ToS plots, especially now that Lloyd is in it? I am beyond amused that Kratos thinks the outfit is dumb, however. I'm loving it :D
Armichi chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Now who is this mysterious man in the dumb...red...outfit? Naaaah, it couldn't be...right.
Light Wolf Moon chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
My bet is that it was Origin that saved her. Then again, he wasn't exactly pleased with her, but I don't think he'd really let her die. Knowing him though, who knows?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »