Reviews for Branded
prismturtle chapter 11 . 4/26
oh my
Emm chapter 11 . 5/25/2018
Even though this story will probably never be updated I just want to say that I have read it like 3 times. This is one of my favorite stories and I hope you are still writing something, because you are amazing at it. I can't count how many times my heart hurt from reading parts of this and such a great plot too. I love how Alfred's and Ivan's relationship has developed and how they both seem dependent on each other. Amazing story.
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 11 . 4/29/2018
Oh this getting good
Amelia chapter 11 . 3/31/2018
I know that this will probably never be updated again and I don't even know if you I'll see this, but this story is one of the best I have ever read. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
This story is amazing, just simply amazing. The way you wove the storyline, everything that happened and the characters themselves had me as a reader completely enraptured! By the 11th chapter I was on the verge of tears, and that's not something I'm prone to. I love this story, end of sentence.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
On the whole, this story is great! The characters are well developed, the plot is moving along at a good pace, and the character dynamics are very interesting to watch unfold. However, there is one thing that really, really bothers me: the notes in the middle of the story. I'm referring to the ones that the oOo above and below them. Just slapping them in the middle of the story really disrupts the flow, especially when it's a note that has been already been shown five or six times. It would be much better if they were put at the very bottom of each chapter, so that they are there for the readers' reference, but don't interrupt the story. Other than that, keep on keepin' on! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Simplyme2322 chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
When you find a good story but it hasn't been updated in over a year DX I really hope that you pick this story up again if you have the chance because I would love to see where this goes! Thanks and have a great day!
Insane-Lane chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
Slenderman?
tunasalad chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
This fanfic is absolutely stunning. Please, please update
BlackWitchesCat chapter 11 . 3/20/2015
I am so glad this wasn't discontinued. Though I almost forgot EVERYTHING so glad I reread the whole thing phew. Still this story is the best
jotunheims-beast chapter 11 . 3/11/2015
My god, yes. I really love this story. Ivan seems to be softening up a bit with Alfred too. I can't wait to see where this goes. And I know your updates are slow but I'm going to be waiting for more of it. Hope you have a good day/night and I hope you update soon
FireFox Vixen chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
Love!
sasunaru13 chapter 11 . 2/4/2015
this fic is just so magnificent. awesome. elegant. well-tought. *insert many more positive adjectives here*
and I really love how you build your plot! especially concerning Al and Ivan's relationship. I can sense it will get more complicated from now on, yummy!
and I wonder how big will Arthur and Francis' role will be in this fic? Cant wait to read the next chapter!
Little.Misanthrope chapter 11 . 2/4/2015
The fact that you updated this makes me so happy. I was just thinking about this story again!
sasunaru13 chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
you really are a shipteaserrr! ;w;