Reviews for Turning from the Path
DixieSiryn chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Awww! I wasn't ready for it to end! This was fantastic!
cherrygurl1225 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
LOVE this story! This definitely could have been a possibility given Audrey's emotional state after that episode. What I love about what you've created in this story is the honesty with which Audrey and Duke speak to each other despite being angry/hurt. I'd like to think (like you) that the last thing Duke would want to do is hurt Audrey and I felt you portrayed the interiority of both characters psychologically and emotionally very well. I especially love Duke comforting Audrey while she had nightmares. That was heartbreaking, perfect and just incredibly sweet. (Also, I'm a romantic sap, okay? :P)

I love what you bring to Audrey/Duke in all of your stories, but this one in particular really spoke to me because of how you conveyed the emotional turmoil within Audrey and Duke respectively. I hope Season 3 will inspire you to write more awesome stories with them. :)
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Beautiful. There were a few bad typos in Chapter Four, but other than that this was spot on. Thanks for sharing! I've read a couple of your other stories, and you seem to really know the characters well. )
Hilary Parker chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
I adore Audrey and Duke's friendship! And it's so nicely portrayed here!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
loved the story. i'm a fan of those two together.

AUDREYxDUKE forever! DAUDREY always.

please UPDATE really soon!

;-)
Ayjah chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
I do kind of like the idea of these two as more ;) they are so cute together.
neoxphile chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
I like this conclusion, and hope that TV!Duke will also pick the right path. Thanks for this fic. If you write more, feel free to IM me to let me know.
neoxphile chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Now that I've handed our soon-to-be posted Haven fic off to my co-writer (you'll look for "Untangling The Web" soon, won't you? It's set post-Lockdown too) I can get caught up on my reading.

I'm continuing to enjoy the Audrey-Duke interactions here. One thing I didn't like about the show is that we didn't really get to see Duke grieve at all, or people acknowledging his loss other than Audrey's utterly bizarre suggestion that he help them track a serial killer to get his mind off of things. The show really could have used scenes like in your story.
Angels-heart1 chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Great chapter. Great story. Loved it!
Angels-heart1 chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
neoxphile chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
I like their conversation a lot, it's very in character. Will there be more?
neoxphile chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
You know, I can see him sleeping on her couch for that reason.
ladyofkeegan chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Can't wait for more

You have me hooked
Angels-heart1 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! Can't wait to read more!
Princess Shido chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Good start! I can't wait to read more! Why is Duke at Audrey's door at 1 in the morning? Post soon!