Reviews for A Fruit Loop's Reign
Shadow 4146 chapter 11 . 4/9
I thought you would use cujo and dani to get the crowns off.
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
It's been two years. Give them a update please
Gigabyte2598 chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Shade of Gray
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
Update please? It's a cliffie and you haven't updated In over a year. :( I don't know the answer to the question. I'd have to go back and look. :p Buti read your AN's as well! And I really hope you decide to come back and ipdate this story... Pretty please! *puppy dog eyes*
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
That's the end! You NEED to type more. I'm practically dying here. Oh my gods, wow. That's good.
Trivia: Shades of Gray? By the way, the plot has already picked up. I'm hooked, no need to worry about that
0000HB0000 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I'm interested how you are going to progress
Lily chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Lurv it!
FrozenPanda97 chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
when r u going to update again?
Diana Lily chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
For answer to the trivia: Shades of Grey (which I happen to be watching. XD Irony.) For an actual review: O_O Oh. My. Gosh. I'm in suspense. Please make a new chapter so I can get over that feeling of "Oh my god Danny was found by the guards they need to get out of there and what will Plasmius do when he discovers them Ermagerd I'm dying". So, update soon, and I absolutely love the story. You make excellent cliff hangers. Di P.S. Its about 3 months after this chapter was first posted, so you are really late on a new chapter. I get it, but make sure to update soon.
digimedas chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
I think the answer is Shades of Gray, keep up the good work.
dylanphantom chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
love it
NoLongerInUse5 chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Not bad. The answer is "Shades of Gray" (sorry if I'm wrong). Also I am not trying to sound mean or picky, but I found 3 errors in this chapter.
1. For the 6th to the last sentence, (so like count from the last line of the story up) in the sentence you put 'have ghosts everyday' instead of 'half ghosts everyday'.
2. The 2nd last sentence when it says 'Jack and did a double take', it should be 'Jack and I did a double take'.
3. In the same sentence as error number 2, for 'Sam just shook her head and looked and Danny', should be 'Sam just shook her head and looked at Danny'.

I am not trying to sound picky, I just...it annoyed me. Sorry... :(

Besides that nice story Pheek, can't wait for more!
-Pinklife
ChopSuzi chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Well... His family accepts him, so that's a plus. Unfortunately, they're about to be obliterated by Plasmius.
At least they're happy?

And the answer to your trivia question is: Shades of Grey.
I love that episode... *stares off into space dreamily*
c3llar door chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
I'm guessing shades of gray?
aubytaylor chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Elliot! This is good! I wish I had thought of it first!