Reviews for Parallel Lines
I loved this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Bless this fic
champcuute chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Can I just say I love this? Like I love the whole story and the cuteness, of course, but what really made me glad to have read the story is your little note at the end. I wish I was as curious about things as to study every part of them. Usually I see something I like and my curiosity is satisfied with just liking it, no need for details
But that little 5% extra of leg, the little detail about always showing Kotetsu's socks, it does make me everything in a whole new light. Thanks so much for sharing that! And sorry if I bored you with my long message!
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I always thought that Kotetsu legs was unbelieveble sexy slim!
argona chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
hehe..he does have wonderful and beautiful legs.
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Hey, an excessive amount of research for a fanfiction is impressive and makes the story really really good. :D I wish I could do a lot of research like that... but im lazy... so sucks. 8D

Anyway.

Awwww~ This oneshot was cute 8D Sappy is my favourite word in the world~ (just kidding) Other than chocolate. But seriously, i like cheesy, sappy stories. :D They're really great.

Which means uhh... this story was really great. Even though I would've liked a bit more detail and development... but that's what a oneshot is, so... I'll live.

Good job!
elianthos chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Count me among those who love the fic and especially love your AN XD.

Gotta love the old man and his legs.
Aimi-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I liked the story yes, but I loved the AN at the end even more! I can't believe you did all that research and measuring, and I too understand the desire to be so thorough for classes, but they're sooo boring whereas fanfics/fandom is so much more interesting!

So, seriously, thanks for the AN and for letting me know of Kotetsu's long legs. Hope you don't mind if I write a fic where I talk about his legs (or Bunny's obsession with them). I'll be sure to give the research credit to you.
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
...XDDD I honestly love that you looked that up. I never even really let that fact register in my brain until now. I liked it!
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
hnghh

this is one of those really well written sappy feel good fics that just makes you smile when you read it :3
nonavailable chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
While I'm rather new to Tiger & Bunny, this was lovely! You did a great job capturing the emotions between Kotetsu and Barnaby; they're SO cannon! And I loved how you were able to keep them IC. Good work!
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
me loved this. 83
Persychan chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hi, I'm the anon that asked to traslate your work, thank you very much for publishing it here with your nick 3

I really love this fic, and I hope that also the italian fandom can do the same.

Saluti,

Persychan
ChOFee chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Be this thorough for Psych 310 too and there shall not be any problems with it. Whatever it is. LOL

I love how you compared his two loves :D Good work :P
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I love this oneshot and your investigation too XD