Reviews for Parallel Lines
I loved this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Bless this fic
champcuute chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Can I just say I love this? Like I love the whole story and the cuteness, of course, but what really made me glad to have read the story is your little note at the end. I wish I was as curious about things as to study every part of them. Usually I see something I like and my curiosity is satisfied with just liking it, no need for details
But that little 5% extra of leg, the little detail about always showing Kotetsu's socks, it does make me everything in a whole new light. Thanks so much for sharing that! And sorry if I bored you with my long message!
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I always thought that Kotetsu legs was unbelieveble sexy slim!
argona chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
hehe..he does have wonderful and beautiful legs.
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Hey, an excessive amount of research for a fanfiction is impressive and makes the story really really good. :D I wish I could do a lot of research like that... but im lazy... so sucks. 8D

Anyway.

Awwww This oneshot was cute 8D Sappy is my favourite word in the world (just kidding) Other than chocolate. But seriously, i like cheesy, sappy stories. :D They're really great.

Which means uhh... this story was really great. Even though I would've liked a bit more detail and development... but that's what a oneshot is, so... I'll live.

Good job!
elianthos chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Count me among those who love the fic and especially love your AN XD.

Gotta love the old man and his legs.
Aimi-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I liked the story yes, but I loved the AN at the end even more! I can't believe you did all that research and measuring, and I too understand the desire to be so thorough for classes, but they're sooo boring whereas fanfics/fandom is so much more interesting!

So, seriously, thanks for the AN and for letting me know of Kotetsu's long legs. Hope you don't mind if I write a fic where I talk about his legs (or Bunny's obsession with them). I'll be sure to give the research credit to you.
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
...XDDD I honestly love that you looked that up. I never even really let that fact register in my brain until now. I liked it!
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
hnghh

this is one of those really well written sappy feel good fics that just makes you smile when you read it :3
Keia-Marie chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
While I'm rather new to Tiger & Bunny, this was lovely! You did a great job capturing the emotions between Kotetsu and Barnaby; they're SO cannon! And I loved how you were able to keep them IC. Good work!
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
me loved this. 83
Persychan chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hi, I'm the anon that asked to traslate your work, thank you very much for publishing it here with your nick 3

I really love this fic, and I hope that also the italian fandom can do the same.

Saluti,

Persychan
ChOFee chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Be this thorough for Psych 310 too and there shall not be any problems with it. Whatever it is. LOL

I love how you compared his two loves :D Good work :P
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I love this oneshot and your investigation too XD