Reviews for Deceived
I'm Widget chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Love this. So true.
DelphineCormyay chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Ohmygosh! LOVE IT! That was so incredibly 'dorable! I was smiling so much while reading that :') You are such a talented writer! Euphoric; I love that word :)

Update as soon as possibly possible!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Nicely written, but I don't buy the argument. I married my husband of nearly 3 decades within 6 months of meeting him, and we grew up together. The couples I know that date forever, or live together forever? Never work out. It's a flaw in the reasoning of the show. They could be doing all of these things together.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
I loved the part of the episode when she told Castle he could always help with paperwork. Something about the absolute pleasure in her voice when she spoke. That vibe is what I felt throughout this chapter - not angst, just a realization of her intense connective need for him.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Nice. You know, he really did put it all out there in the book. It really makes her doing anything as far as revealing her secret null and void to any of us that read that book. I don't know if the writers of the show will end up ignoring that.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
That was a very angst chapter. It totally pulled at my heart strings.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Yea! I just found this! After what you did with Dress uP I'm thrilled you wrote this... I guess I'll have to catch up on more of your work. This is a nice way to give new perspective on old episodes.
eyrianone chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Loved this chapter. I love - make that adore Kate in that dress and Castle looks - hottest-man-on-planet fine in that episode, and it's just all so adorable and Montgomery is alive - you get the picture - a favorite ep - so this chapter was perfect.
RGoodfellow64 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
I really love your writing.
I'm Widget chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Love this. Great job!
DelphineCormyay chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
LOVE IT! EXTRAORDINARY! I love your writing! I loved "There's no shield at home. Just a bottle. Maybe that'll help. Shit. Maybe not." It was so hard to watch Kate in so much pain in the latest episode :(

Update as soon as possibly possible :D
mogu73 chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Very nice. Thank you for sharing. Powerful episode to work with. Nice interpretation.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Awesome. Much better than a smorlette...
teelduo chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Very good
eyrianone chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Wonderful. Especially the parts drawn from 'Kill Shot'. Loved it.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »