Reviews for Wickedstuck
Shadow chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
One chapter in and I can tell this is going to be amazing.
animegirl1012 chapter 21 . 3/6/2015
I loved this. I've seen the musical twice, so I had imagined the scenes and heard the songs in my head.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
May this amazing story rest in peace
Guest chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
This chapter is amazing just like all the others
Guest chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
Wow the way you incorporate the story of wicked and homestuck together to make this amazing story is incredible
Guest chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
Wow this is amazing and just wow
Guest chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
Wow so amazing so many feels I love this chapter but hate it at the same time not because of bad plot but just sad uniscapable story and plot
Guest chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
So sad but anticipated I hate the agnst but I love this story
Guest chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
Wow so much emotion in this chapter I love how you put everything together to make a glorious story
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
So freaking amazing I love everything about this chapter so very inspiring and amazing please keep going on this amazing story
Guest chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Again wow! So much cuteness and a bit of drama go together so well to make an awesome story
Guest chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Wow so much love and angst come out together so beautifully.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
So cute! Love this chappy everything in it is just so adorable!
SpC37 chapter 21 . 4/12/2014
Dude, I just wanna thank you sincerely for writing this "novel". Even if it's a fanfic, it is dammed long. And ot is awesome.
TwilightKat777 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Fantastic job on this story, I'm glad I found this gem in the crossover section. I really adore the way you explained black-romance in this chapter, since everyone has there own interpretation on what black-romance is and how to explain it. ((I wonder if John will ever figure out that Karkat is hate flirting with him? Or even understand what hate flirting is...))
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »