Reviews for Wickedstuck
animegirl1012 chapter 21 . 3/6
I loved this. I've seen the musical twice, so I had imagined the scenes and heard the songs in my head.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
May this amazing story rest in peace
Guest chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
This chapter is amazing just like all the others
Guest chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
Wow the way you incorporate the story of wicked and homestuck together to make this amazing story is incredible
Guest chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
Wow this is amazing and just wow
Guest chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
Wow so amazing so many feels I love this chapter but hate it at the same time not because of bad plot but just sad uniscapable story and plot
Guest chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
So sad but anticipated I hate the agnst but I love this story
Guest chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
Wow so much emotion in this chapter I love how you put everything together to make a glorious story
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
So freaking amazing I love everything about this chapter so very inspiring and amazing please keep going on this amazing story
Guest chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Again wow! So much cuteness and a bit of drama go together so well to make an awesome story
Guest chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Wow so much love and angst come out together so beautifully.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
So cute! Love this chappy everything in it is just so adorable!
SpC37 chapter 21 . 4/12/2014
Dude, I just wanna thank you sincerely for writing this "novel". Even if it's a fanfic, it is dammed long. And ot is awesome.
TwilightKat777 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Fantastic job on this story, I'm glad I found this gem in the crossover section. I really adore the way you explained black-romance in this chapter, since everyone has there own interpretation on what black-romance is and how to explain it. ((I wonder if John will ever figure out that Karkat is hate flirting with him? Or even understand what hate flirting is...))
thegoblinjester chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
Oh my glob, I fricking love how you write Gamzee.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »