Reviews for Boofhead
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
nicely done!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
J'ai hésité de lire à cause du résumé. Pourtant l'histoire est bonne, j'ai aimé.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I'm Canadian, so this was interesting, for sure!
FoxxyJ chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
OMG, even your A/n had me remembering my childhood. I remember the smell of one and two cent coins too! My aunt used to hate them and save them in a jar until it was full and then give it to me. I remember what it smelled like opening it while i bagged them up to take to the bank to get one and two dollar notes! Yikes!

OMG again! That was a blast for the past! How perfect! I LOVED Perfect Match. It such a train wreck that everyone watched it. I wonder what happened to little Dexter. hahaha...i wish they would bring that back. that's reality TV that I wouldn't ever miss!

Ross Wilson and Iva Davies...what a classic! And I was the biggest Humprey B bear fan too. I even had his vinyl record that has a fold out poster of him!

And finally a fic that uses the word undies instead of panties! That i think was my favourite part.

This was a bloody bewdy, rippa, bonza, true blue, dinky die little yarn. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I think i'm going to email channel 10 to get Greg out retirement and bring back the show!
my1edward chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
That was very sweet! And funny, but I had to "awww" at the end. Thanks!
Cared chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oooh, this was fun. I've watched enough Australian television shows to be able to hear it the right way in my head. LOL
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This was hilarious! Some parts were confusing I figured it out lol I'm so glad Edward came after her!
84gemstone chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I love how the flight was the year Edward was made a vamp

It's true love when you tell your mates she's the only one. Loved it hun :)
emmzac chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Loved and lived the 80's but now looking back all I can say is "Oh the big hair is BAD". Loved the story and remember the show and the music references.
Belindella chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Sorry it took so long for me to repay the favour! :-) I love your ending, the bedroom scene with just enough words to make it hot and passionate without all the fuss. I re-read that part cos it was so good. And girly, the next comp I enter, I'm asking u if you're entering first, cos you win EVERYTHING! :D

Congrats, hunny! It's a really fun story and a wild trip back to the eighties. xoxo
sekoehler chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
You're right. Some of the vocabulary? I was like, "huh?" But I understood most of it in context. The story was ready cute, BB, but, then again, I pretty much like everything you write, ya know? Good job, as always!
joayla chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
That was great!
Cina's chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
That was such a great story. I didn't understand all the "slang" but got the jest of it.
Imissbrown chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Wow! Such a laugh AND a blast from the past! Thanks for this, I'll be singing Eurogliders songs in my head all day now.

Paula
rubell chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
so much of that had to be reread 2 or 3 times just to understand through the context but it was funny! poor bella...but kinda, edward did do the right thing by not sleeping with her while they were away, or even letting bella take care of his needs, and i am glad he smacked ben around, he deserved it...and i am glad bella encouraged him with his music and singing...