Reviews for Girly
Ascarde chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Cmon, Yuri aint that big of a tomboy, if she can be considered one at all.

As a personal fan of YurixNashi, I appreciate this being written. The pairing for me just makes sense and while I support KanadexNashi, the anime just made Yuri and Otonashi click.

Apart from being to short, the question of if Yuri is so much of a tomboy that this shocks Otonashi, this story seems good enough. Too short to add to favorites, however.

My issue with the length stems from the fact if this was a thousand words I wouldve likely insta-faved. Theres no buildup. When Yuri kisses Otonashi the reactions just seem flat. It just seems like a scene out of a novel with the final climactic big damn kiss, but lacking the background buildup necessary for a scene like this to work.
Divine Fury chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Oh, I can see the tears now :D
Dragonknight5051 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I'm all for otanashixyuri dude
Music-chan loves anime chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
R.O.F.L.A.O. XD
Angel chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Cuuuuuute! I'm a huge otonashi/angel fan and i normally dont like otonashi and yuri... But this was just so cuuuuute! You should continue it and make it a full story instead of just a oneshot. :)
Randz Kitsu chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Short and nice.. d

Girly indeed

Planing making another one like this? O.o
lost angel chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
keep going id lol if there where more seans were they get "closer" and lost some clothing just saying dont know if the site alowws that stuff but whatever
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Haha, Yuri sure is bold even when she is girly. That scene was so cute :3 I kinda wished there would be more to it tho. Thanks for the story
black beat chapter 1 . 9/18/2011