Reviews for Not Nice vs Gooey Romantic
TwilightFreak143 chapter 1 . 3/15
I always wondered what Bella would have said... I think this is around something of what she would have said. I love the end. And, you're right-thanks for not making the fight too bad;-) !
TwilightFreak143 chapter 2 . 3/15
I LOVED IT! I just adore romance...
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
sweet and awesome start
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Call me a spaz, but absolutely love the gooey and romantic one.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
i wish she said that in the book. so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
that was awsome!
RobsessedTwihard51386 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Loved it and the last chapter! Good job:) This made me smile:))))
jadeEyre chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
i loved the ooey gooey!

Masochist at Heart chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
WOW I was waiting for this for ages abd you didn't disappoint it was truly beautiful and if Stephanie Meyer ever chose to include that bit in the book I'm it would be simular to your version

Well done
Lionnara chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
i have read but didnt review sooner. i liked it :).. i am intregued how this will develope..
taralynn09 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I like it so far. You are good at this. But you should write for yourself. Ive seen good storys on here, not get half the reviews it deserves. Dont let reviews get in the way of your writting.
YourGayBarSuperStar chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Awww this is REALLY good, no lie
Little Tranquility chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
You're a great writer and I couldn't tell the difference between Stephanie Meyer's writing and yours, which is a good thing! You have great style in your writing and I can't wait to see the gooey chapter!
Live.Books.Laugh.Music.Love chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
ill tell you, i think this is an amazing plot. ur a great writer and show a lot of potential. i didnt read this fic until 10-9-11. forget about the others, if u love writing then write. your motivation should be your passsion for writing not what others think of you
UnseenAngel17 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
i thought it was a good story. i cab definitely picture this happening if she went with the not nice version. i do hope you continue this story. i want to see her go all romantic on him, she never does that in the books.

5 stars