Reviews for Awesome All Along
Plz continue! Plz?
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Very sweet!
Tetris chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh my goshhh. Plz make a pert two or somethinnng..! This HAS to be like one of the best austria and Prussia stories out there. Plzzzz continue and update soon.
Punmaster Extrordinaire chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Splendidly done, sir! This just *bleeds* Prussia, and by Prussia I mean AWESOME. Everyone is completely and utterly in character, I saw maybe two tiny typos, and this fic is just hilarious and sweet and did I mention AWESOME?

Post more? Pwease? *big puppy eyes*

Punmaster Extraordinaire
eunnui chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is absolutely brilliant! seriously seriously hoping this updates!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This story is amazing! I can really hear Prussia in this; your sense of voice and Gilbert's characterization is awesome! (What else can I say?) You fleshed out the characters wonderfully. I especially liked how you actually gave a nod to Roderich's ability -clever, an actual fighter. I enjoy seeing him more than just a piano-playing priss, ya'know? I look forward to seeing this story being udpated; please continue! FIGHTING!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I had to stop myself from laughing in class. XD

This fanfiction is awesome, you portrayed Austria PERFECTLY!
Jaiaidjajdjksjdksksbskskqoaoj chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I don't think I've ever wanted a fan fiction sequel this much in my entire life! /dies
this fic is perfect chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
ahhhh it's been so long since I've read a fic as good as this ;-; I really love this. Hope to see more of it soon!
ReaderWriterArtist chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
MORE MORE MORE! This is brilliance, pure perfection. The characters are all to a T. I can't even tell you how fucking perfect this whole thing is. PLEASE update soon!
Platinum Trickster chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That is an awesome story. It's worthy of Prussia and his almighty awesomeness! Will this be continued, or is it a one-shot?
Hikari Kaitou chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I just... wow, thank you for making me fall in love with this pairing all over again. It's so difficult to find intelligent, entertaining fills for PrussiaxAustria, but you've managed to create something amazingly warm, sweet, funny, and contemplative, not to mention a brilliant character study. I love how you've flown in the face of a lot of the popular fan characterization tropes for both of these guys and managed to deliver something so much more true to the original essence of the characters.

I really can't wait to see how you develop their relationship. Since you've taken the time to give them a gradual and believable build-up, I think that will make their eventual union all the more rewarding. I really hope you'll continue this story, even though it's already completely wonderful as it is.
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Ah NoirGrimoir, I just love your story! I rarely ever get to read Prussia being so introspective. I can't wait to read more! D
Bittersweet Freedom chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That was awesome. XD I love how easily and believably you transitioned from Prussia hating Austria to liking him. Gahh, it was so cute, and you really know how to write Prussia, so he has more sides to him than just being an arrogant jerk. Prussia/Austria is my OTP now!