Reviews for O Death
Itharax chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
INTERESTING! And I agree, the Book Thief is fantastic.
TheAnarchist'sSuitCollection chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
The Book Thief is my favorite book of all time. And I think this was beautifully done. :)
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I really like it. No, wait, that's not enough for me to say. It sounds superficial. Let me try again.

It was interesting to see Death's perceptions of the team. I loved the way he described them with color. You did an incredibly introspective job with this. Each color described the emotion they were feeling with, I'll be honest, better accuracy than words can at times. However, what was really amazing was that the colors managed to capture each one's personality at the same time. I'd say the only exception would be Reid, because I really don't see him as being a "black" person (as in aura) but I will take a guess and say that this is because he is completely consumed by his despair at the fact that Death is in the room, and he knows what that means.

Anyway, masterfully done. I'll have you know that this was thoroughly enjoyed.
ninetythreeone chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This sounded EXACTLY like The Book Thief. You captured the character perfectly... wow.

I love the choices of colours. They were spot on. Really great.

And I don't give glowing reviews like that very often :D
RudeNtGinger chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh my dead god! A few things. 1. I love the Book Thief, especially the symbolism of Death's slight obsession with colors. 2. You wrote the character of Death really well, especially with the colors and people you chose. 3. Just an overall job well done! :D
Megan Steele chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I agree with you the book thief is a kick-butt book and paring it with one of my fav shows... you are brillient my friend make no mistake
astrovagant chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
It's my favorite book, too.

Good story. :)
Stungun Milly chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Beautiful. Death's voice is perfect.
karoanton chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
my mom read this book not too long ago and said that i should read it. this fic makes me want to do so even more! fantastic job and a great portrayal of all the characters :)
attyboy chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Very creative ! I read The Book Thief not too ling ago as part of our area's One Book One Community program. I too would highly recommend it.