Reviews for Bliss: A The Hatters Take Las Vegas Missing Reel
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
very good smut... good smut is hard to find. but even bad smut is better then no smut

H }:)
Tay-21 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Forst: I would like to say that I am so so so so sorry for taking this long to get to your absolutely smuttastic stories. You are brilliant and I am a terrible fic friend. I love your work to death and I want to be clear that my life has been crazy lately and it has NOTHING to do with your talent.

Secondly, DAMN! THAT WAS HOT! GUH! I'm surprised that they made it wait as long as they did. They were done for the minute the rose petals and strawberries came into play. LOL!

This was fantastic. I loved every minute of it and I need to go cool down now. LOL! *Sidles off to read the final chapter of the fic*
Geminii524 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Whew! They are certainly a happy couple aren’t they? You always manage to come up with incredible lemony love scenes between them! Hatter can hardly move after their ‘interlude’ and then he has the cheekiness (and stamina!) to say - "Could perhaps just stay in bed, order in, and have another go in a few minutes, yeah?" LOL!
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Finally on a peacful Sunday morning, I can give myself the time to just sit, relax and give this a read.

Well, I'm wide awake now, lol! This was unspeakably hot and you always portray their passion as so fiery and all consuming. They like each other's drug. Fun, romantic and brilliant!
Jessica chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Brilliant! I am always amazed at the incredible lemony awesomeness you write for these two. I especially like the way you give all the satisfying details of their lovemaking without losing sight of the love beween them.

*Sigh* Alice really is a lucky girl, isn't she? My pathetic Hatter obsession was actually starting to wane a little, but a new Missing Reel from you was enough to revive it.
Elvenwannabe chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I like me this here smut. u It was rather nice.~
luvconnor chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Holy hell you write the most amazing smut ) They are so increibly hot and sexy together but at the same time so intense and full of love. So eager for the next chapter but this will most definately hold me over until then.

Good luck with the move and I hope all settles into place for you soon )
scubagurl22 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Fun chapter! Have fun at training school and don't work too hard. Oh, any chance of a missing reel from their wedding night?
Alaina Downs chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Hot, hot, hot, and exactly what was needed while enjoying my breakfast this morning. Well, smut always makes breakfast better ;) Now, if we all could hear that lovely Northern English accent in our ears as...that is happening, well...I don't think any of us would last very long, would we?
Brumeier chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
::sighs dreamily:: You write the best smut! It's never just sex, because their love for each other comes through so strongly too. Can't think of a better way to start my morning!

Good luck with the move! I will wait patiently. ::taps fingers on table:: Yup. I'm the picture of patience. LOL!
BlackBulletButterfly chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Yes, mam, this will most definitely tie me over until Ch. 4 of the Hatters is posted. Thanks again.