Reviews for All You Know
Wicked2002 chapter 5 . 11/22
I loved this chapter. Specifically I really loved how you showcased Deidara's trust issues by having him think that beauty is an illusion.
lydia-chann chapter 10 . 11/21
DOCSKSCNOQLSNXOXDSODCRG FINISH THE STORYYYYY! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THIS
Please please please update! I need to know what happens!
lydia-chann chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
gydjvmqfjnmvhcmblbjc
Pann chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
OMG! UPDATE THIS RIGHT NOW! I can't believe i haven't found this earlier, geez i need new chapters! Sasori is an asshole, i REALLY hate him in this fic, he desserves to be raped by many guys at the same time and be eaten slowly by rats in a pool full of shit, or even be turned into a human centipede, just like that crazy movie! Poor Dei, i hope him and Itachi could be together...also hope for lemon chapters cuz all that rape thing was freakin' sad.

Sorry for the bad english, i speak portuguese :x
brockanise chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
do another chapters soon please
talesofafangirl chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
This story is phenomenal! It's like... I can't believe exactly find the words but some of your sentences just make my heart tighten up in my chest.
Also, don't you think that a year after this chapter would be just fine date for updating the story? Works for me, ay.
You are an amazing writer, please keep up the fabulous work!
Love and respect,
Tilly
TiiRawr chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
I actually wanted sasori to rape naruto
eenayde chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
I hope the next chapter will come out soon. I can't wait! I'm actually happy that Dei snapped - it relieves the pain for him. Makes Sasori mad. Yep.

Great job. I love this! I can't wait for an update!
eenayde chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
That's so sad. It's not fucking fair...

I want to kill Sasori so bad.
eenayde chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
I wonder who Sasori was actually in love with.
eenayde chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
I really love this fic.
eenayde chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Wow, can't wait to see where this goes!
No One Will Know chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
I just read the whole story, non-stop. I loved it, well, not love because poor Deidara, and Naruto, and Sora, and Suigetsu, but it was a good story nonetheless. Keep writing, it's okay to stretch out the length, I wanna know what happened without shortcuts. You kinda rushed it in this chapter, but I much rather you keep the same pace. Great story, keep going. : )
MissLittleNeko chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Im glad i found this story a year after the last update. I really want to know what happened. I love how you potraited sasunaru in this story even though they only minor characters but i still like them. Like itachi and sasori too. Hope you still got inspiration to write this story again but now i just consider it as my favourite.