Reviews for The Years He Gave Her
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Beautiful, thank you.
duchesspond chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is so beautiful! It didn't really need to be rated M but, nevermind that!
Miggs chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Beautiful and heartbreaking!
betawho chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
"This time, with you - iI am not alone/i. And I think you know exactly what that means."

That is brilliant. I love that line. It sums things up so well and so poignantly.

I love and hate this relationship. I love it because it's so passionate and heartfelt. Because they're both so terribly careful with each other. Because they both want the relationship so bad that they'll go to extreme lengths to preserve it.

But I hate the heartbreak of it. Although I suppose that's what makes it so passionate. They know they only have so much time together so they wring every last drop they can out of it.

Fantastic story. And I can so definitely see him being furious with her for giving her all her regenerations. And how heartbroken she is to have the Doctor, her Doctor, back away from her.

Wonderful.
IronyRocks chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Congratulations! One or more of your fan pieces has been nominated in the River/Doctor Fan Awards 2011! These awards are hosted at livejournal, at .com!

You should have already received an email from our awards team. If not, try checking your spam folders. If all else fails, to find out details (including information about the awards, which piece(s) you’ve been nominated for, and to confirm your desire to participate in the awards) you need to contact us IMMEDIATELY at riverdoctorawards . Please include your user name and all fandom pseudonyms in the correspondence, in the subject line of the email. Failure to respond will result in the forfeiture of nominations.

Contact us, and we’ll get back to you with the important and relevant information. Remember: this is extremely time sensitive.

Congratulations! And we hope to hear from you ASAP!
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was powerful and heartbreaking and joyful all at once. Thank you for sharing it!
iHadtoTry chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
lovely! great job!
gidget89 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
NEWFLASH: YOU? ARE AWESOME.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Awwhh, i love all these fics about the doctor going to see River after Berlin when he finally begins to understand everything. This has got to be the best one i've read! well done! Your descriptions/inner-monologues are beautiful :)
ChrysLexiTaylor chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
fabulous, brilliant, amazing. nice job very them, loved it

Chrys
madonnelly chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
One of the most beautiful stories I ever read. So true to them and just heartbreaking and wonderful at the same time. Thank you for sharing it.