Reviews for The Slenderman 2: Alice Porter
cnrbanks1212 chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Highly enjoyable, with an unusual and unpredictable spin to it which made it different. Thank you for writing it, although I may have trouble sleeping tonight.
Nasr chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
ONE OF THE BEST (SLENDER MAN) STORIES I HAVE EVER READ *u*
Wourth the waiting XD
NotProcrastinating chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
AGAHH Sequel please? Or just leaving it here would be just fine. I don't know it just felt kind of perfect for this to be the ending for me. Leaving the readers to imagine what comes to Alice and Ma- Tim's fate. It just seems fine this way. Great job! Really great job! :D

Oh noez I'm reviewing at the "end of the world" *cough* Hmm.. You should do a fanfic on creepypasta's Jeff the Killer! That'd be really interesting! :DD
vxnityprince chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
You should make another sequel for this! You kind of set it up for one anyways haha but maybe add some more Creepypasta's in it to keep it interesting?
Vampyre82 chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
I love ur stories! _ there really good!
-perhaps u could write one about Jeff the Killer? Or maybe the Rake stalking people into insanity and mauling them to death? Oh idk but there r some suggestions. Keep writing!
Vesta Dragon chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
WOHOO! IT IS DONE AND HOW WELL DONE! :D

I thank you for an awesome story! Poor Alice!

Anyway, I hope you keep on writing!

Love, V.D.
Yexers chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Awwww the moment between masky and Alice
Is so cute!
essenceofpink chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
did you know?: your feel is a main artery and if it takes a major hit it is almost always fatal? (btw this is her brother sam, big sis had a fatal case of feels :( which made me die of feels and i am now going to haunt you.)
mewterra13 chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Could you do one on Jeff (the killer) or BEN (drowned)?
Singer of Water chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Aw poor Alice. Good story.
Singer of Water chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Whoa
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Please dont make the last one sad! Or ill cry. ;p Anyways, this story is getting all intense! Please update!
vxnityprince chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
I was about to review something like "Masky is so kind! I hope they make it through!" but then that happened. ASDJFFGRGBGFELR plot twists! _ love it though haha
Vampyre82 chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
I'm in love what ur doing in the chapters! Plz keep updating and hopefully update more soon! ;) I highly encourage lots of gore in an ending chapter,or some sort of torture scene.
Vesta Dragon chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
OHHHH ALICE!

Well can't say I was too surprised, either way she probably would have ended up with Slendy, but with Masky having feelings for her, maybe there's still hope! :)

And yeah it would have been a pretty cool ending, but that doesn't mean I don't want MORE!

Love, V.D.