Reviews for The Endless Sky: Perfect
Oh derpy
Shes gonna need
Alot of muffins...
tjamesbeard chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Please, please stop being so damn good at writing, I need my sleep...

Not sure whether I'll read the one about ember...screw it, on my way there now.

Still awesome.
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh god why are you so amazing?

Tug on my heart strings much more and you'll tear it out of my chest.
jman377355 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I was kind of expecting rape to be honest so this comes as bit of a relief.
Taking a Chance chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
That was... tough to read. It makes me sad because I can read this and think to myself, "There really are people who can be this cruel to another"... things like this always make me wonder how "God" could stomach some of the things that take place in his world. I really liked how you captured the emotion and pain of Ditzy-Doo's pain of being judged as a retard and how her own body has become a prison. I can honestly say that I without a doubt, hate this story. No offence to you of course, it was wonderfully written and you did a great job. I'm just saddened by how this probably happens all the time in reality.

Your new fan,

Chance
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Gah. Late reply. D:

I think you handled Derpy's emotional distress and somewhat of a mental breakdown very well, the way she denied to the last moment her lover was anything but a two-timer.

The way she felt anxiety and distrust growing after he left her really brought out an emotional factor of abandonment, even if it broke poor Derpy's heart in two...

Derpy having her emotions reach a peak and burst out in anger at her father truly does show the weakness Derpy is feeling after being betrayed in love and seeing a pony almost die by her friend's hand.

You also handled her realization of motherhood sink in realistically, especially the way she thought her father would be ashamed of her.

The ending keeps hold of the feel that Derpy is trying to live a normal life, but on the inside she knows she is still facing inner turmoil about what's she's done.

Kudos again. Great story.
Heart of Blades chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
What an emotional roller coaster! Fantastic job. You know, it's amazing how Derpy seems so happy go lucky and mostly okay (aside from a few outbursts and things) in TES, but this really gives us a clearer view on just what an emotional wreck she is. It's very sad how her self image and feelings about her self are true for a lot of people.

I can't say I'm surprised with what happened with that unicorn :(. And Derpy's final conversation with her dad was very heartbreaking. Over all, this is a wonderfully tragic story. One can only hope it works out in the end, but it's clear the road to get there won't be so nice

Huge appologies for taking so long to read this, but I'm glad I finally did. Also, seeing that the title is based on the P!nk song, well, it's just perfect, lol
Merchant of Menace chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Woo! Another great story!
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I find her lack of faith in her father and herself disturbing; granted, it makes me look forward to Crossroads even more so that she can reconcile with Ember and drink the tall, cool glass of "Get your head out of your plot" she needs.
Quill Inkwell chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I thought that things might go like this, but... but...

(Damn it, Quill, pull it together. You told yourself you weren't going to cry.)

This story had an amazing resonance to it. Everything felt incredibly real, and it killed me to see what happened to Derpy. The instant we saw her go off with that rotten so-and-so in TES, I knew Derpy was going to be in for a rough patch.

I just can't get over how horrible I feel for her. To want so badly for somepony to love her, and to have that used against her. It left me hurt and more than a little angry. Excellent job, inciting such strong emotion!

I can't wait for Pegasus and Pie chap. 3- I need something cute and lighthearted after all this.
Jasper Sealights chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is definitely my new favorite thing you've written!

Your portrayal of Derpy is just...beyond adorable. She's perfect in every way. How could anyone not want her? I'd give anything to have a cute little silly bouncy derpy-eyed Pegasus who eats muffins living in my house! Hah. But despite how cute and silly she can be, you REALLY pulled off her more mature, rebellious side as well, and I LOVE that. It makes so much sense for Derpy to be doing things like this, even if it is sad as hell.

To be honest, my favorite parts were the beginning, and the scenes when Derpy first gets back to the cabin, and the scene where she finds out Dusky is gone, just because of how heartbreaking it is. I can't BELIEVE that asshole. I mean, I kinda saw it coming, but...still. It was horrible. Especially him leaving her in the forest: that probably broke my heart more than anything.

Anyways, despite Dusky being an ass, you are AMAZING at writing sex. I wish I could write sex that well! LOL. It was a great length, and I liked that while there's detail, it's not a detail OVERLOAD that makes things disgusting. So yeah, I highly commend you on that! WRITE MOAR SEX.

Hah... but yeah. Derpy's thoughts after the sex, and her thoughts after coming back to the cabin, might be my favorite thing in this whole shot. I love how innocent her mind is, despite not being a virgin anymore, and also, I LOVE her love for Gilda. Ya know what, I take it back: her love for Gilda is my favorite thing about this shot. It was so, so sweet, and it just fits so perfectly. Also, the scene where Derpy tackles Gilda twice - amazing. Made me smile like a dog.

I feel so bad for Derpy right now. All the shit she's going through, her pregnancy, and her issues with her dad. I'm really glad she wrote the letter to her dad before going to Ponyville, though. It totally makes sense for her to lash out at his over-protectiveness sometimes, and feel like he'd hate her for doing something totally unlike what she'd usually do.

My heart just broke when she was having all those happy thoughts about Dusky... yeah I can't stop typing... but this review is getting long as hell, so I probably should. UGHHH.

This was a wonderful, wonderful one-shot, and I cannot WAIT to see all those lose ends tied up! I'm so excited for Crossroads, SO HURRY UP AND START IT!