Reviews for The Trading Game
Emrys90 chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Okay I love this ending but...I really would have liked to read that Scott/Jackson scene.
mednin chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Whoah! I enjoyed the story! Thank you so much for writing it! Please keep writing more! :)
xMissxSpunkyx chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
*grand applause* Ah this was great and so satisfying! I laughed and cried, my heart swelled and it broke you did a fantastic job! I love how everything turned out, even if it was a bit predictable! haha oh goodness! I'll have to check out your other stories as well! I hope to be awed by again in the near future. You know something else? This could totally be turned into a story all its own. Obviously names will have to be changed but the perfection in which this is written and the development of the characters is, like a perfect short story! Keep up the fab work! You are stupendous! ;D
xMissxSpunkyx chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
lol this is great! :D I love this mini wolf pack and I really can't wait to find out whats gonna happen! So please excuse me while i finish reading this amazing work! ;)
Rosejoanna chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
Oh my god I love the ending
Roxie i do byte chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
that was so good i loved this story the ending was perfect
SheWalksAtDawn chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
This was amazing! Everyone was in character! I love Jackson's line at the end. Classic but not cheesy. You're awesome! Can't wait to read more work from you!
Lodovicus chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
Omg i cried at the end of this i loved it :) i really enjoyed it. Great story line :p i hope to read more fics from you :P
Dereksgirl24 chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
AWWWW I freakin love the end! Sad that it's over though!
Rosejoanna chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
Wow Stiles lost his soul oh
Roxie i do byte chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
O crap y both of them and omg someone stop them and im still in shock that derek passed out
Dereksgirl24 chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
WTH? first stiles and then both lydia and jackson!
wutisupman chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
i love the way you write so so much

please update soon! you're great c:
Rosejoanna chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
Oh my update soon please soon please
obsuitefan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awesome chapter I'm pretty pumped for the next one