Reviews for Saltines
oceanablu-writes chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
Asdfghjkl! This was super cute! A flustered Neji is always the best Neji eheh
untouchable hexing witch chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Thank was really adorable! Great job and thanks for for read.
QueenofRhymes chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Hah, I wish this happened to me. Great story! :D
Kazahana Yukina chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
You know, your stories never fail to make me smile and laugh. I love the way you write the story and even more the way you filled in the gaps of chapter 1 with chapter 2. I'll continue keeping tabs for your other works. Kudos! ))
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Love it! So cute and awkward!
Imaginneeee chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
EEKKK! 3
I love fluff :)
I love all your fluffy stories
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Ahhhh! Lol way to go Tenten! Woo! Point to team nerd and NejiTen! Lol great job:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aww they're like little nerds lol it's so cute lol I wish I could relate...I already a need lol just need some saltines and a cute guy lol
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
OMG! The fic is super adorable!
Glad to see Neji as the conversation starter for a change! ;)
Ravengal101 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
You are officially in my "Top 5 Fanfic Authors" list. If you like to read good stories for the Neji/Tenten pairing rather than just writing them, feel free to check out Nokito-chan (she's awesome).
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Daaaaawww... That was so CUTE! Oh yes, review for the fluffiness. I have to admit, I enjoy your stories. You write very cute NejiTen fluff, some of the best out there. I commend you for that. Keep up the great work! Happy writing!
Snowshinobi chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I really love how you wrote the same event from both Neji's and Tenten's points of view, it was really cute how they were both so nervous about officially meeting eachother! NejiTen FOREVER, XD!
OSYH chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
I LIKE it! It was quite a simple concept, but the use of crackers of all things bringing two people together was quite clever, especially with their dialogue and the way you described their reactions. Very charming, very funny, very cute.
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
cute story
94stephanie chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Really enjoyed this story!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction