Reviews for Warrior's High
Hey, do you guys want to join my RP if you do here is the link warriorcatsroleplay it also has a warrior's high fanfic and a fan clan fanfic so please check it out it would mean a lot to me because I just made it and I'm so exited, thank you all, bye.
Plz plz plz update
Le Blazeheart chapter 10 . 2/17
Update soon!Luv le story :D
HumanWarriors chapter 1 . 2/4
Please continue! this is the best story ever!
Brightshadow296 chapter 10 . 1/10
So far your story is AWESOME! Though I do suggest a Holly and Mouse mix now that Holly and Berry are over.
Why are there two RiverClan principals?
MOAR!Y U NO UPDATE
IN THE LAST 2YEARS?!
INTERRUPTING COW MOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Seriously,are you dead?
Icewish chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Are you dead?
caramel kittens chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
wow... wow... ... sick twist, adding half moon... ok ok ok ok ok so i know jayfeather loves her... WHAAT DOES IT MEAN... in the books rock is such a troll poooor jayfeather, being dragged into it all. ok anyways bye :3 p.s. UPDATE. NOW. RAWR.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Please with butterscotch and cherries and caramel and chocolate and skittles and hot coco and suger and peanuts and walnuts and gummy worms and chocolate pudding and oreos and molosses and muffins and blueberries and strawberries and marshmellows and Twix and syrup on top update! This is the beat story ever! I hope I said it nicely
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS THE BEAT STORY EVA!
exlempode chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
OMG HALF MOON I LOVE HALF MOON OMG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Jayde1717 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
THIS IS MAH FAV FANFICTION ABOUT WARRIORS HIGH EVAH! TANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY LIFE BETTER ON SO MANY LEVELS!
Please chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. PLEASE UPDATE. This is a fantastic, interesting story, one of my favorites! So, like I said, please update. From what I heard a lot of other people want you to update, too.

Larkflight