Reviews for Warrior's High
42 4ever chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
Erm. Who's Twist and Stripes? Did ya make 'em up or are they real charecters?
42 4ever chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
BWAHAHAHA! :puts a chunk of ice in snowball: :throws it at Breezepelt's ugly face: that made me happy.
42 4ever chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
Being nutshaving crazy friends(lol I love them)being a loner at homeNO LIFE!
:D
42 4ever chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
Haha,you've never heard of RAIN in December? I've never heard of SUN in December. MASSACHUSETTS PEOPLE FOR THE WIN!
42 4ever chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Batguy...heh. Batman's evil twin. Also...oh wait nvm. Heh. Ok :looks at fangirl list: Mousewhisker will be 'round...7.
42 4ever chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
RiverClan has an indoor pool? :D TAKE MEEE! Lol I lurve swimming.
42 4ever chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
Mep. I loves me some Cinderpelt. She's one of the few shecats with,like,a personality! SHE DIDN'T DESERVE TO GET HER LEG ALL MESSED UP! I SHALL AVENGE YOU...AND SILVERSTREAM...AND RAVENPAW...and Snowkit...and swiftpaw...and Brightheart.
42 4ever chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
I'm trying to read this and Fire and Ice at the same time. It ain't working. Now I need to #1 lol tmi
42 4ever chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Awwwwwwwww! Yes,even I,the crazy 42,likes some romancey stuff. Who doesn't? :goes into happy fangirl mode: #ShipHollyBerry.
42 4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
This is fun! I luuuurve warriors high shnitzel so ya! In my opinion this one's the best!
42 4ever chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
Looks like,in this thinger,Jay-Jay's got some secrety things! As long as(when you UPDATE(wink wink nudge nudge)) you tell us what is is,I'm kewl with that.
42 4ever chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
Minnowpaw is so hyper! We shall be buddies! YAYZLEZ! (Now do you know why I suspect that I may have ADHD?) haha... I'm hyper too.
42 4ever chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
Math42maybe ADHD that I think I may have slush brain. Haha. Ima gonna have to do more of those. Surprisingly fun,eh?
Oddity chapter 7 . 2/27/2015
Boys are so stupid,eh? If you or Stealthclaw are a boy, I mean no offense to anyone. I'm a girl so ya,I'd think that. Anyway,this has to be one of my favorite Warriors High fanfictions. I love those things...
42 4ever chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Haha,Asfur's a cop. That's kinda funny. You know why.
200 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »