Reviews for Warrior's High
42 4ever chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
Moms...you captured their embarrassing personality perfectly! Haha...oh moms are odd.
42 4ever chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
Lol Lionblaze is acting like I would if any of my little sisters got their heart broken. But...they're 9 and 6so I dont have to worry bout dat shiz for a while! Also I'm hungry...
POINTLESSNESS!
42 4ever chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
Ideas:there when you don't want em,out to lunch when you do.
SLOW TYPERS UNITE(took me forever to type that)!
When life gives you lemons make apple juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
1-800-get-a-life!
Did you know that these were pointless?
42 4ever chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
Foxpaw reminds me of myself:way too innocent. Unless I hang with my Darkside friends. Then I get scarred for life
42 4ever chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
THERES A FU**ING NAIL IN MY PAW!
:dies laughing:
42 4ever chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Screw cats,in my mind, these guys are nekos. Makes it easier to imagine in clothes. Anywhoooooo...I revi this already and I used bad wording. I said " I usually love this stuff" but that makes it sound like this is awful. I meant " I always love this stuff". So yea don't hate me for that. Lol don't freak out but I put one of my OC's in this and go thrU it in my mind. I'm weird like that. Keep up the awesomeness!
42 4ever chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
Sorry bout this, I just needa vent on something. AND UNMMMM... I forgot. Lol anyway this is a fun story . I usually love Warriors High things so ya!
43 4ever chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
Is Squirrelflight trying to set Lionblaze and Cinderheart up? Also dafuq is wrong with Brambleclaw?
43 4ever chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
XD that's just how it would be if y dad tought at my school!
Koolmapleshade chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
AAAAAAAWWWWWWEEEEEESSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE! I like a good hatred effect
Koolmapleshade chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
When does Honeyfern die? and Poppyfrost is supposed to be Berrynoses mate. When did he fall in love with Hollyleaf? Sorry. I can sometimes criticize and b**ch at people. its sooooo ORIGINAL and UNIQUE. I LOVE CAPSLOCK!
SCOURGEFOREVER chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I am the same as BadWARRIORCODE and Koolmapleshade. Blackstar is kind of a jerk don't you think? Willowshines crush is ADORABLE! why cant you get rid of the medicine cat love rules?!
MK chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
But isn't Jayfeather the med cat trainee?

And what are these strange dreams?

And what is Lionblaze hiding, as he cursed at himself for letting information slip?

UPDATE! I need to find out! O.O
MK chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Honeyfern's gonna die when Hollyleaf finds out...
MK chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
WHAT? Berrynose is cheating on Hollyleaf without even knowing it?
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »