Reviews for Warrior's High
42 4ever chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
RiverClan has an indoor pool? :D TAKE MEEE! Lol I lurve swimming.
42 4ever chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
Mep. I loves me some Cinderpelt. She's one of the few shecats with,like,a personality! SHE DIDN'T DESERVE TO GET HER LEG ALL MESSED UP! I SHALL AVENGE YOU...AND SILVERSTREAM...AND RAVENPAW...and Snowkit...and swiftpaw...and Brightheart.
42 4ever chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
I'm trying to read this and Fire and Ice at the same time. It ain't working. Now I need to #1 lol tmi
42 4ever chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Awwwwwwwww! Yes,even I,the crazy 42,likes some romancey stuff. Who doesn't? :goes into happy fangirl mode: #ShipHollyBerry.
42 4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
This is fun! I luuuurve warriors high shnitzel so ya! In my opinion this one's the best!
42 4ever chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
Looks like,in this thinger,Jay-Jay's got some secrety things! As long as(when you UPDATE(wink wink nudge nudge)) you tell us what is is,I'm kewl with that.
42 4ever chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
Minnowpaw is so hyper! We shall be buddies! YAYZLEZ! (Now do you know why I suspect that I may have ADHD?) haha... I'm hyper too.
42 4ever chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
Math42maybe ADHD that I think I may have slush brain. Haha. Ima gonna have to do more of those. Surprisingly fun,eh?
Oddity chapter 7 . 2/27/2015
Boys are so stupid,eh? If you or Stealthclaw are a boy, I mean no offense to anyone. I'm a girl so ya,I'd think that. Anyway,this has to be one of my favorite Warriors High fanfictions. I love those things...
42 4ever chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Haha,Asfur's a cop. That's kinda funny. You know why.
42 4ever chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
Moms...you captured their embarrassing personality perfectly! Haha...oh moms are odd.
42 4ever chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
Lol Lionblaze is acting like I would if any of my little sisters got their heart broken. But...they're 9 and 6so I dont have to worry bout dat shiz for a while! Also I'm hungry...
POINTLESSNESS!
42 4ever chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
Ideas:there when you don't want em,out to lunch when you do.
SLOW TYPERS UNITE(took me forever to type that)!
When life gives you lemons make apple juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
1-800-get-a-life!
Did you know that these were pointless?
42 4ever chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
Foxpaw reminds me of myself:way too innocent. Unless I hang with my Darkside friends. Then I get scarred for life
42 4ever chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
THERES A FU**ING NAIL IN MY PAW!
:dies laughing: