Reviews for Sparks Fly
Lauriofthepen chapter 1 . 11/28
I really liked this. It fit the song and the couple well.
One nitpick - if Alexis was representing the 12th, she wouldn't be working for law firm. She's be working for the prosecutor's office.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Soo good pleas e continue
feeling the fall chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love them! I agree that they are a perfect couple. Great story!
clarembees chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh. Em. Effing. Gee. Can you say holy hotness? Cause, um, wow. That was totes hot. But the best part was how in character Ryan and Alexis were.

I really liked that, how you made it real and it wasn't just two people having sex, but it was Ryan and Alexis. I need mooooore. Especially if it's smutty.
Lady Dudley chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hehehehe...I love it :)
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
bahahaa i like it!
love the twins names :)
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Aw, we don't get to see Castle maim Ryan? This was a nice little short. Thank you.

Miss Eliza Azraelian
NerdyLibrarian chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I really enjoyed this story and would love to see more (though I know you've listed it as complete). It's fun to leave it with Castle waiting at the door, but I feel like I want to flip to the end of the book to find out how it all come together. I must admit, I'm a sucker for the Ryan/Alexis pairing.

Like the writing style and pacing and will be looking out for more stories in the future.
Captain Vox chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
My God... I will be in my bunk, thank you very much. Great writing, by the way. I'm assuming the bold words are from a song (I'll look them up momentarily). They fit nicely. Your grammar was very well done which made reading this all the more perfect. I do like the tension at the end and that you don't resolve it. Leaving that interaction up to the imagination is perfect. Wonderful descriptions of them as well. Thanks for sharing this nice piece of writing! You're certainly positively feeding my new pairing favorite.
BCWh chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
You should write more of Alexis/Ryan fics :) I loved this one :)

NCISchick chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
oh. my. god. (-now the accent is American) no freaking way (-hey look I'm Beckett!) well shit man. (-now I'm Stana!) *sing song voice* awesome! (- Nathan/Castle)

the things i do on a Saturday night.

Love NCISchick xoox
jazzyjenn5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD! Please continue! Need to get Castle and Kate's reations!
purplangel chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Surprisingly I liked this story even though I've never thought of Alexis/Kevin getting together. Of course, it couldn't happen until after she's older, but Ryan just might be the perfect guy for her. Well done!
Kie Santiago chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Im not really an Alexis shipper for anyone BUT this was a great story and can you make it a two-shot? I'd love to see Castle's reaction XD
londoneyedgirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Fanfics of Alexis and Kevin are always interesting. I loved, and as long as you write more Alexis and Kevin, I'll keep reading and reviewing .