Reviews for Sticky Revenge
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Oh my gosh, this was absolutely amazing! I am so going to see if you have any more stories!
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Loved every bit of this! I mean really, it was fantastic reading about how Hermione and Charlie got their revenge on Gred and Forge and got an amazing time together afterwards I think my overall favorite part would be the ending, when the twins were threatening Hermione to ward her from their rooms- did they really think they would be able to keep her out?
Great job overall!
MiaCara chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Love love love love love!
Lara Zed chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Well done! Well written, great grammar, everyone's well in-character, and very hot. Loved it.
Gryphengirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Would love to see more of this.. very amusing and detailed ;) x
green-gremlin chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Can I have some of that potion please? And a Charlie Weasley...or one/both of the twins?...or Bill? That was Amazing. This is the 3rd of your stories I've read and I've loved every single one, hence you are now on my favourite author list. First class!

~F~A~B~U~L~O~U~S~
Inkith chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OMG! I loved it. You are a genious!
SJMuggle chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Super hot!
Wolness chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Absolutely loved this - very hot! And very well written too :D
mclovekeys chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was absolutely fantastic.
Jack of the North chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was so good! Not too corny, well written, didn't just stop after the sex like a lot of oneshots. I'm voting for you!
remuslives chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
"almost as proficient at silent communication as the wretched twins." that's actually pretty true, now that i think about it. they had gotten good at non-verbal communication.

lol at sirius and remus trying to prank her.

"Free Saturday night, Hermione?" lmao

haha, great fic! hot and funny, always a good combination!
chaser1980 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Can't believe you don't have reviews for this yet, though I'm admittedly horrible about reviewing. Anyway, I think it's great! Funny and hot and in character. Love when Charlie got annoyed at Fred for proposing Hermione test it out with him, too.