Reviews for Broken Secrets
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
that's so sad. poor wally... this was just heart breaking to read. it... i swear i'm gonna start crying. this is just heartbreaking.
cary99 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awsome
asdf chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Please update soon.
asdf chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is really sad. Is it a oneshot? Or is someone actually going to help Wally?
Flash Admirer chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
*Sniffles* This story just made me cry my heart out. The emotions were so raw and powerful that I couldn't help but try and reach out to Wally, wanting to give him a hug and tell him everything was going to get better. Wally's such a warm and happy person that him acting so depressed and fearful is unthinkable. I think that's why the story is more powerful and heart wrenching. You're an amazing writer; you are really good at appealing to people's emotions and tugging at people's heartstrings, making it all come alive.

So many emotions were coming off in waves throughout the story. The situation Wally's in with his abusive father makes him believe that there's something wrong with him and that he's the cause of his own suffering. That's wrong of him to do; he hasn't done anything wrong and needs to quit thinking that way. He thinks that sooner or later others will behave in a similar fashion and then he'll be truly alone. So, he hides behind a facade of happiness and joy to hide his true feelings and fears from his true loved ones. Maybe he keeps to himself because he still feels hope that someday everything will get better and his parents will stop acting the way they do with him. I mean, they are his parents, no matter how terrible they are, and so he still loves them.

Mary's thoughts in the story makes me kind of angry at her. She knows that Wally is being abused mentally, emotionally, and physically and hopes for someone to help. Yet, she herself does nothing to stop the abuse from continuing. She could call the police or even tell Barry everything. But, she's so paralyzed that she doesn't do anything but hope for someone to help.

The whole story is laden with angst and it makes me love this story so much more. I feel so terrible about that fact, but the whole emotional concepts of these type of stories appeals to me so much. I hope you'll be able to continue on with the story. Though, this in itself could stand alone as a one-shot. And, from what I've read so far of your other story, this could serve as a a sort of prequel to 'Hold On'. I won't be able to finish or review tonight since it's like 1:42 a.m. at the moment and I have school later, so I'll do it tomorrow. Until then.
Adoglover5 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
...that was amazing, very well written! You could just feel the powerful emotions.

More please! :)
MeMiMoMemories chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
That's so sad.

Nothing like a sad fic at night... It's really good.
iftheworldwasonfire chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
ZOMG! You posted it! *does a happy dance* And it's amazing so far!

Can't wait to read more!

~lilmissf
chipmunkswillrule chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I really like where this is going. Hope you continue.
OpenMindedCranberry chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
...

...I have been officially whelmed...

O.O

...Is this a one-shot, or will you continue this?
KF-AxxMexx chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
sounds very interesting cant wait to see where this leads...update soon...xD