Reviews for A Sinners Sin
Black Cat Le'Darkblood chapter 1 . 7/12
AWWWWW! I LOVE IT!
Yuki chapter 1 . 7/3
Really good, normally I dont like the ones that get to the smut quickly, but thjs one had very good grammar and it was really good
NekoRainbow chapter 1 . 4/12
Weeeee X3
Very good! Gosh, like best Edvy story I have ever read!
Sethybaby chapter 1 . 4/7
Tht was hot
GoldenShirt1234 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Nice one shot although (Just some constructive criticism) you should try and make certain parts last a bit longer such as instead of having them just do it on the wall maybe u couldve had them move to the bed and make things like when they're removing eachothers clothes a bit more detailed. Hope this helps with any future storys and this was a great story in its self. Good work :D
Bubbles chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
...and when two passed out, Bubbles jumped down from the window trying to stop her nosebleed XD

THAT WAS SO HOOOOOT! This has probably been the 6,000,000,000th time I've read this. It's my favorite :)
Heather chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Eeeeeee! I love it the yaoi starts at the very beginning and doesn't stop till the end! It's beautiful thank you very much you have made my day plus I have a poem for edvy: roses are red violets are blue he's for me not for you if by chance you take my place I'll take my fist and smash your face;)
Ednylove chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
That's awesome that I can't explained how much that's awesome I can't even talk I also forgot my name so I'm out
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
...I envy your writing skills! XD
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
beautiful... just beautiful
Blazeaken chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That was a good story I liked that it was not only smut but it also had a plot line!
konfessor2u chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
YES! All YES! This was hot and sweet at the same time. Well done. :P
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I loved how Ed practically became Envy. Interesting perspective.
Fairyboydammit chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I feel bad for having read this so many times without reviewing. Lemon is always a tricky thing to write just because it can be hard to keep a consistent tone, but the author does a great job of keeping everything feeling cohesive. It's definitely hot enough to be great fetish fuel, but I've read this several times just for the emotional effect as well. I definitely recommend!
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 7/21/2012