Reviews for Complimentary Colors
Mary Mab chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh poor Sasuke, he just got served for being a guy. I like it shows and life can be so fair.
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
BOO! heh, I'll bet THIS was rather unexpected. But it's how I roll. Although I'm a thousand years late, (a thousand more apologies for being lame and going all MIA (YESS I"VE ALWAYS WWANTED TO USE THAT WORD) on you.) I'm starting to find my FF feet again, starting with catching up on the massive amounts of reading I've not done. I spose I'm lucky in a way because for the moment I am not so reliant on updates and what not. But whatever. excuses excuses.

AND! that had totally zilch to do with this story didn't it? I'm so cool.

So, this is the introduction to your angstyness? yuuuuuuum! I think you must know how I love my angst. and I think the synonym for angst should be sasuke. just saying. you did a brilliant job of making him a total nutter didn't you? :D i love it.

anyway, ima be moving on up your MASSIVE archive with some semblance of order. I swear every time I come and cyber check on you, you've added a hundred more stories to your list. because I can be stalkerish like that. :O lolololol. And I'm hoping I'll come across some more of your delicious angst in the process? ;)
LadyMartel4000 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Awesome fanfic! Not exactly 100% sure what you meant down the bottom, I'm guessing that they were together but they then broke up?

It sounded pretty coolXD

You should like...create another fic off from this one and make it into a novel XD
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
AWESOME STORY ONCE AGAIN! :D
Secretly Insane chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Wow, finally we get to see Sasuke in all his emo-y glory. And were you having a color moment? I like it, makes me wonder if I'm using the same old colors in my writing. lol yay! I think he's very self destructive, but then again he always has been. And it's like he takes every small event and turns it onto himself to help the spiral down.

If he didn't have all that drive for power to keep him going, this poor boy would totally end up. . . well ending it.

I think you tapped into that a little bit, but I bet that given the right nudge, you could make him all that much worse. '

ok I reviewed, now back to the crack fix! I need it oh so badly! XD
uchiha.s chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
WHOA.

I didn't know you had it in you, Ray.

The angst, the anger, the loneliness, the pain, the sadness, the jealousy...they all paint a beautiful, heart-aching canvas. This is probably one of the more accurate portrayals of what life would actually be like for Sasuke, were he to return to Konoha. I always imagined it would be THEN that he would see what he had lost.

The absolute best part of this, and probably your best work to date:

He opened the door to his apartment and there was no one and no thing to see.

DAMN. excellent, stunning work.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This didn't make me cry. But I liked how there was angst in it through Sasuke's thoughts.

Poor Sasuke. But sometimes, he deserves it. It's sad at the end. He's all alone with no one.

I liked that comparison with the crushed cup and a heart. I could imagine that. It wasn't pretty.

I liked the descriptions. As always.

Midnite (:
operagirl76 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Yeah, I could see Sasuke not appreciating Sakura until it was too late. He was never that kind to her pre-Shippuden (although she was an annoying fan girl back then), and certainly in Shippuden the main interaction we see between the two is him trying to kill her.

I would assume given Sasuke's jealousy that he and Naruto aren't best friends anymore? Well, this is all really Sasuke's fault - Naruto had already stepped aside by initially turning down Sakura's "love" confession in the Land of Iron since he knew how Sakura really felt about Sasuke - so if Sakura is now with Naruto, then Naruto would have seen that things weren't repairable between Sakura and Sasuke (I don't think his honor would permit otherwise).

BTW - "He opened the door to his apartment and there was no one and no thing [sic] to see" - I think you meant "nothing."
ReflectedGrace chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oooooh...I like it, I like it, I LIKE it...

I wouldn't call this angst fic...even though it is...I guess I now classify angst as fic which is so tortured in it's ownsoul that it is a burden to read. :-)

It had me hooked from the beginning. Sasuke's characterization is well-done, realistic, and yet I can see him only appreciating Sakura after she's gone. The description is lovely, I saw Naruto and sakura and they seemed so mature in your descriptions. Color can be a hard thing to describe in the Narutoverse (I want to shoot myself if I read "pinkette" or "rosette" one more time...is that even a word, people?) and you do a good job.

...I'm sorry for Sasuke at the end, although I'm kind of not when I see that he'd *had* Sakura before and didn't appreciate her.

Although I would be very interested in furutre chapters if you decided to do anything to resolve this?...please? :-)