Reviews for Something Bigger
smirkforever chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
What a great story - I read it at work thinking it would be one of those stories I could put down and come back ho later... Unfortunately I couldn't stop reading it! I'm pretty sure my co-worker thinks I'm crazy (I was sighing and cussing through the last few chapters). I can't wait to read more of you stories - thanks!
Chipmunk chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
LOVED this story...it was soooo well written and ended PERFECTLY. I can't wait to read more of your work!
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out!
SpencerFan chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
A girl named Allison is humming while working in a bake shop...I'm calling that Abby right now! :D "Give me whatever I need to sign and get me the hell out of here." - yay, Abby is coming home; Lina's brilliant mind skills have once again saved the day - team Kowalski-Brody and Flores rules! Hahaha. :D "anything you might need to get settled back in." - all she needs is her family, Brody, and the best partner ever Lina; "Well, I guess everyone got what they wanted after all, then." - once you've said 'I do' to Brody we will have Abby! :D "I'm wrapping up a case, remember? As of Friday, my FBI career is done and you're someone else's problem, Kowalski. I'm taking my wife to Hawaii." - aww, love the Matt/Abby reunion moment, SO sweet; "That'll teach you to run off and join witness protection while I'm in the hospital." - aww, John. :)

"I love you more." - aww, BRODY! "You waited for me?" - always Abby, always; he's John Brody and you're Abby Kowalski, you two were made for each other! Together forever! :D "Welcome home, Abby." - yes Abby, welcome home! :D "I had a blast writing it and hearing your thoughts every time a new chapter went up." - it was a great ride and while I'm sad to see it end, I'm excited to see what new adventure you'll create for our favorite beloved new cast of characters! Previews? AWESOME! :D Yep, definitely loving the idea of "Magic Of Christmas" for starters, I'd like to ask now though for Donnie wearing reindeer antlers if that's possible - be it a lost bet or Steve's kids guilting him into it I think he'd be absolutely adorable in them if that story isn't finished already and there is a place for it; also Mackie/Donnie ship-ness because how cute were they in the birthday episode? Just adorable that's how much! :) I really like the idea of the Donnie solo story as well because I'm with you on the lingering effects of the news despite how well he accepted it on the show; "The Better Man" also sounds interesting as well for my third favorite out of the group. :)

Thanks again for this GREAT ride, it was a lot of fun and I can't wait to experience your next one; awesome, awesome job, be SUPER proud of it! Great job all around! :D
Lori23 chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
loved this story from beginning to the end. If i was to vote I would vote for the Better Man as my favorite summary.
sailor cyanide chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
This is an awesome story and I look forward to more in the future!
mac-reye chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! although I would love to see an epi epilogue of when she gets to her parents house. Can't wait for your other stories. Christmas one first! Or the one with Donnie and Abby.
Silver chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
HA I was right about the epilogue cool. Glad it wrapped up the way it did and that Brody waited for her so cute! I really like the idea of the christmas one, probably because the holiday season is almost upon us what with halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, new years, valentines day etc coming. Cant wait
Smart one17 chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
I like the story. I think that you should wright the story The Magic of Christmas.
Frutti chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
Thanks for completing the fanfiction!
kt.potter93 chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
awww, such a great ending!
Agarwaenloth chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
GAH! I love happy endings! I enjoyed reading your story! Hope you write more! Never too much Abby/Brody out there!
actlikesummer chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
Ahhh! So good! I am sad it is over though, and I wish we could have seen the rest of the boys' reactions. But still, loved it! Can't wait to read the others. I think that I am excited to read Deja Vu All Over Again the most, but whatever you post first is fine!
kt.potter93 chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
love this story! can't wait for the epilogue!
Lori23 chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Witness protection Brody better show up and join with her. I know you arent as mean as the writers of the show. i love this story I am sad to see it go.