Reviews for Oppurtunistic
Inori. D chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Ha! Loved the plot, and you captured their personalities very well.
Cute and humorous. I love Robin/Franky pairings.
Otaku4Noobs chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Hey just wanted to say that I really liked this story. It's one of my favorite Franky/Robin fanfics, and I really hope you make a sequel.
BesideMyself chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This amused me very much!

I can imagine it so well! Very well done! XD

Frobin ftw!
LittleFairytalianHullabulloo chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is really nice :D

I mean, really, if Franky would set Robin on fire he'd never sruvive :')

They really are a good pairing!
Neko of death chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Ah, you have their characters down so well! And I agree, if there was any romance on the crew (which there won't be, sadly) I want it to be these two.
tish246 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I love this! (fun fact: Oda said once that if the strawhat crew was a family then Franky would be the dad, Robin would be the mom, Zoro the oldest son. Nami the oldest daughtert, Sanji the second oldest son, Usopp the third son, Luffy the fourth son, chopper the youngest son, and brook the grandpa. So Frobin is semi-canon. * giggles*
Clumsy Owl chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
awww! :3 i loove this pairing! it is one of my favorites :D

good job on the story. It was really cute :) however something kept nagging at me. It took me all little while to figure out what it was exactly, but after rereading it, I found that you kept switching your tenses. It was a bit distracting. But other than that, it was a nice story. Thanks for writing it :D
inermis chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I adore this pairing! It was sweet when Robin ordered to be carried. I liked the simplicity of the story, even though Robin's lie was so obvious. Obviousness added some humour in the situation, but lessened the surprise element of the story.
Phalanx chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is really cute.

There are some mistakes such as:

"Franky soon enough undoes her constraints"

(I think you meant to use the word "restraints")

Also, there's something wonky about the tense. You seem to be jumping between present and then lapse back into simple past. It's slightly distracting.

Still, I enjoyed reading it despite the flaws. I particularly like the line where you mentioned Robin made looking hog-tied look elegant XD