Reviews for Choices: How to Make a Life
Suzanne chapter 9 . 3/23
What a wonderfully different way to tell a LoVe story. Playing out different scenarios, wondering about what is fate and what is choice... not only a very good read but also a story that makes you wonder about your own life choices. Great!
patricia.kane.969 chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
great story! ty
C.Elder chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
wow!

This is the best story of how they do finally find each other that I have read on fanfic.
It does not rely on any contrivance, or weird situations. Rather it does have them mature, understand, communicate, recognise their own failings and feelings, and reach out to one another in an entirely natural and believable way. This could actually be something that many couples should read and apply to their own relationships.
Well done- you have talent!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Thank you! you are the first person to acknowledge how hypocritical Veronica was about the whole Madison thing and that being with Duncan was actually worse than what he did
tigerlady1981 chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
This was so beautiful and well done! I hope you get inspired to write more!
Grenadine chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
What a beautiful story! Starting it with all those dream sequences was an interesting, fresh idea, even if it did make me feel a little crazy for not knowing what was going on, lol. I enjoyed the interactions between all my favorite characters, and I liked that Piz and Parker stayed mostly in the background since I wasn't super fond of them on the show. Agent Wentz was a well-written OC. It warmed my heart to see Veronica and Logan actually, honestly trying to work through their issues. Their reunion felt truly earned. The whole story had a lovely, romantic vibe that was almost poetic in its emotional exploration. The engraved locket especially made me want to cry. Excellent fanfiction. Thank you for posting.
dvas94 chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
I honestly wish I could favorite this story ten million times. It was beautiful. I didn't take more than twenty minutes between chapters because I just had to finish this. Your characterization was incredible and I really appreciated the thoughtful way you handled Veronica and Logan's emotional issues. The progression of their friendship and reconciliation was natural and just slow enough to drive me crazy but still absolutely perfect. Thank you for putting this out into the universe.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
nice story! only criticism is maybe there were to many flashbacks. Keep writing:)
Bondopoulos chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Okay, I am totally late to this LoVe fanfiction party but this is the kind of story that makes me stay up half the night and neglect my children for most of the day. (Okay, not really - I took them to the park while I read part of this). Thanks so much. I can't believe that you haven't written more...I'm a fan!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Great story, always makes me cry in the end.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Love this chapter SO much.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Love this chapter so much. The mistake bit is a hoot. I lived kurt, glad you made him the interim boyfriend
where she went chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Cute.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
This is a sweet and very satisfying story, thanks for writing it
Scandalpants chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Just found your story and wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it. The dream sequences were great, and you totally got me.

I appreciate the long, winding, worthwhile road L&V took to find their way back to each other. I love the reminder that in the middle of this great love they are friends and really enjoy spending time together. That they are each other's favorite people.

The description of the locket was beautiful, and absolutely something I could imagine her wearing.

Well done.