Reviews for Choices: How to Make a Life
AnilCadz91 chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
Awesome fic :D! It's so wonderful to see the gradual progression till Logan and Veronica finally found the right way to make their relationship work :). And they still had problems and issues, but now, instead of running or ignoring, they were trying to make their relationship work :). Really wonderful fic :D! It makes me so happy that Veronica could find they way to do what she loves without losing the loves she has for Logan. The dreams showing their bad futures, with Veronica not wanting to involve Logan but making dangerous decisions, or choosing to ignore her needs and wants in order to be safe, show how much growth she had during her first internship. I love their friendship and the fact that the attraction and love was still there :). And of course that they finally got it right. This is really great and wonderful work :D. I really love it :D! Thank you so much for it 3!
rodrice1 chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
Awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2016
This is the only fic I've run across that actually believably gets them together, in detail (a strange new story every time does it by omission, which also works.) there are some things I don't quite believe, Keith never showed sensitivity or insight on the show, Just unconditional love and backup and if Logan became the star of his own life, well, I wish veronica had been brought to be the star of hers, since the therapy, control, wisdom and growth actively are Logan's and hers are mostly learning to let him take control, listen to those wise men. Oh well.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
That mistletoe was so sneaky. Love it!
labroussard chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
This story was wonderful. 3
Addicted2LoVe2015 chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
So enjoyable! This has been my favorite fan fiction story of LoVe. I love the way you wove it all together. The timing of the journey was believable except I think engagement would have been 6 months after boat ride to Catalina. I don't know the correct writing terms for things, but the smoothness and detail with dreams, flashbacks, texts, and emails seemed flawless and real. I would love to read more of your stories.
Suzanne chapter 9 . 3/23/2015
What a wonderfully different way to tell a LoVe story. Playing out different scenarios, wondering about what is fate and what is choice... not only a very good read but also a story that makes you wonder about your own life choices. Great!
patricia.kane.969 chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
great story! ty
C.Elder chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
wow!

This is the best story of how they do finally find each other that I have read on fanfic.
It does not rely on any contrivance, or weird situations. Rather it does have them mature, understand, communicate, recognise their own failings and feelings, and reach out to one another in an entirely natural and believable way. This could actually be something that many couples should read and apply to their own relationships.
Well done- you have talent!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Thank you! you are the first person to acknowledge how hypocritical Veronica was about the whole Madison thing and that being with Duncan was actually worse than what he did
tigerlady1981 chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
This was so beautiful and well done! I hope you get inspired to write more!
Grenadine chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
What a beautiful story! Starting it with all those dream sequences was an interesting, fresh idea, even if it did make me feel a little crazy for not knowing what was going on, lol. I enjoyed the interactions between all my favorite characters, and I liked that Piz and Parker stayed mostly in the background since I wasn't super fond of them on the show. Agent Wentz was a well-written OC. It warmed my heart to see Veronica and Logan actually, honestly trying to work through their issues. Their reunion felt truly earned. The whole story had a lovely, romantic vibe that was almost poetic in its emotional exploration. The engraved locket especially made me want to cry. Excellent fanfiction. Thank you for posting.
dvas94 chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
I honestly wish I could favorite this story ten million times. It was beautiful. I didn't take more than twenty minutes between chapters because I just had to finish this. Your characterization was incredible and I really appreciated the thoughtful way you handled Veronica and Logan's emotional issues. The progression of their friendship and reconciliation was natural and just slow enough to drive me crazy but still absolutely perfect. Thank you for putting this out into the universe.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
nice story! only criticism is maybe there were to many flashbacks. Keep writing:)
Bondopoulos chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Okay, I am totally late to this LoVe fanfiction party but this is the kind of story that makes me stay up half the night and neglect my children for most of the day. (Okay, not really - I took them to the park while I read part of this). Thanks so much. I can't believe that you haven't written more...I'm a fan!