Reviews for Just one life
Dictator Hiyasha chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Hurray! Connor's psycho dad is out of the picture. And you have no idea how big of a grin I had when Cyclonus came into the story. He's my second favorite character from Armada and Energon (Demolishor being my favorite). And as cute and fluffy of an ending this chapter could be for this fic, I would rather see the rest of this awesome story. Even if it makes me cry in the end.

So, please continue!
AutoReboot chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Please continue! Its not even been two weeks since you updated, but I want more! T_T
cinnamonbunbun chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Yay! A new chapter! :D I can't wait to read more! And yeah, most people don't like Energon at all... :( But I LOVE Energon, and I think Demolisher is pretty cool. I didn't like him that much when I was a little kid and watched him on Armada on CN, but I did like him in Energon (and I guess you could say near the end of Armada). But anyway! Yeah, can't wait for more. Conor and Demolisher make a cute team. XD
Dictator Hiyasha chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Oh…my…god! Words can’t describe how much I hate Conor’s father! He has got to be insane. I can’t think of any other reason why he would do the terrible things he’s done to a child.

It looks like Conor and Demolishor are even closer now. That’s good. Conor needs a good friend, especially after retelling an event as traumatic as that.

I can't wait for you next chapter.
TFAArtFreak chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
What the heeelllll! Im hating his dad more an more, jees louise! But really well done, thats just awful! Moooaar pleeeeze! *explodes*
Dictator Hiyasha chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Conor's dad is an ass! Seriously, that's just screwed up. Who would do that to their own child? I feel sorry for the poor kid. I wonder how Demolishor is going to take this news.
Dictator Hiyasha chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Poor Conor. At least Demolishor is there for him and being a good friend. That's why I always loved Demolishor, cause deep down he was a big lovable softy.
cinnamonbunbun chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, PLEASE! I love the idea, and Transformers Energon was my favorite transformers series out of the trilogy, but no one ever writes about it. I think targeting Demolisher as the key transformer in the story is really unique, too. This is going to be very sweet, I'm sure. :3
TFAArtFreak chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Didnt see that commin...how come i didnt see that? Wooow, i can understand now, jeez, how terrible! No wonder he hates his dad, if my parent had done that i woulda plain just run away! Well done, conor is such an interesting character! :0 i cant wait till the next installment :)
TFAArtFreak chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Well one, i really enjoyed this :) i cant wait till the next :D
TFAArtFreak chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Awww how cute, demolisher always was the gentle giant :)
TFAArtFreak chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Hehe, i like his kid :D
Dictator Hiyasha chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Awwww, Demolishor and Conor are becoming friends. How cute! The part where they were making up what the other would look like as the opposite species was a great touch to this chapter. Pesonally, I could see Conor as either a seeker or a motorcycle.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
huh? Conners wierd. Devrstator is so loyal, I can see him doing this
Dictator Hiyasha chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Interesting start. I hope you continue this. I'd like to see where this story goes.