Reviews for Of this Dream
siberianRS chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
ugh... These fluffy feelings! You gave me so much fluffy feelings! Thanks for writing a sequel. :) I'm sure a lot of readers requested one because the previous story is just darn beautiful (and heart-wrenching). Seriously, I am currently drowning in feelings..
Yiyiyi chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
HAHAHAHA! MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Nawww insecure Zoro strikes again and gosh darn it, am I a complete sucker for him! Even if the signs were still there, it was nice to see that Zoro felt the need to get a verbal reassurance from SANJI HIMSELF. That made it so much more realistic, and I'm glad you added that little segment in there :) Hearing their confessions for each other, especially Zoro's, was another 'wistful-sigh-worthy' moment for me; this chapter was the bomb!
And cheeky Sanji with the leap year comment had me snickering XD Awesome stuff!

Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
The revelations of their eye injuries was so bittersweet and poignant (gosh, that does make me sound weird, doesn't it? XD) Especially when Zoro kisses his hands - i think i melted. And Sanji's sacrifice was so noble it had me grinning like an idiot for how considerate and strong he was, but then simultaneously frowning at the pain of loneliness he must have felt... And I gotta say, that scene where Zoro immediately sees a bandaged Sanji alone in bed hit me really hard! But I'm glad that the fluffiness and sappiness (which I absolutely loved btw) was balanced out with their 'just-like-old-times' bantering and childish insults :3 I'm really glad Zoro finally said the 3 words! (And even gladder that Sanji chose to respond with a dose of his trademark snark and sarcasm :D)

I love your writing style!

Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Oh my goodness that reunion was so wonderful At first I thought it'd be full of tension and be completely awkward, ending with them parting ways after making some idle chatter. But THIS. THIS WAS SO DAMN PERFECT. it's like they never left each other! :3 Kawaii, ne!

And can I just say that an insecure Zoro is now my favourite Zoro? And suaver and business-confident Sanji is hawt as hell? X) This story gave me so many feels!

OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Wonderful sequel to an equally emotionally exhilarating prequel :)
X.summergrey.X chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
lol. haha i so love this chapter. and i meant to say this on the last one or so but i loved the details of the restaurant.
KuroNeko3449 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
KAWAIII!
KuroNeko3449 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
CUTE!
Ventusio chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
This story is so cute and fluffy, it's awesome! So great, I could read more and more about them. Thank you.
Shelly-Woll12 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
i think you should go farther with this.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
This was a very cute story, I really liked it.
erinnyen chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
This. Is. So. Cute. TWT
swirlysanji chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
.. You're killing me with all these feels, man. As I'm reading, I'm trying to hold myself down from squealing and rolling around like an idiot. I just- I can't. ;sadkfj;kl I can't wait for the next update. Please continue to write some more, you're doing an amazing job
eternal-anime chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
I HAVE NOT HAD A STORY GET ME THIS EXCITED IN FOREVER! like my face HURTS from smiling! i love it sooooooooooooo much i am not even over exaggerating! I LOVE IT! like how in the prequel when they left each other and the letter i was crying! i LOVE this it is soooo very cute! I CANT stop smiling! i thank you with all my heart and soul for such an INCREDIBLE story, i truly enjoyed it! again thank you and please continue on with it. I hope you have the awesomest week ever! :D :D :D :D