Reviews for Sapphire and Silver
Yvonne Park chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Haha good story! I enjoyed reading it! :)

-Yvonne
Subaru's dreams chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
Great story and well written. And I love the end. -laughs-
ougley chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
thanks
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
This is so Awesome!

That cliffhanger with Zoro got me a bit scared though...

The only problem with this was that I thought it was a bit too short-something with a storyline like this would have been able to stretch a bit longer, I think, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a great story!
alguien22792 chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Awwwww this was such an amazing story!

You did an awesome job!
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
"Besides, they may be pretty, but they don't have the right equipment to satisfy your needs." LOL ohhh this made me remember why I love yaoi XD
MissJudged16 chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
I love this! It was absolutely fabulous! Great job.
reodavle chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Sanji is PERFECT! Not A bit OOC. I love him here! So sweet and so mushy and the way he melted to Zoro.. *fangirl squeal* I SOOOOO LOVE THEM!
Review Master chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Awwww! SO SWEET! Yay! I liked this story! :D Good job! I can't wait for the epilogue!
Uftaki chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
whew... yaaay! Happy ending! \o/ The last little bit was oh-so-sweet! x3
xDarkLemonx chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
damn you have such amazing imagination D: and your writing skills.. fuuuu *envious* hm no I really admire you :D

And the end of the chapter is so sweet, I couldn't help but squeal w *hearts*

but this kinda seems like an end of the story? please don't tell me it ended? O_O T_T
Review Master chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
HOLY SHITZU! Who would've thought I was right! NO SANJIIII! Don't do something stupid! I love internal conflicts! Sanj's crying about the fact that he's gonna kill Zolo, but can't stop himself from doing it! Haha! Way to put insult to injury! Just the way I like it! :D Ahhh...physcological disorders have got to be my favortie. Well, it works well in this story I mean! *looks around nervously* Ahem! Anyways! Can't wait for the Ep-il-ouge! GODD JOB! XD
Review Master chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Oh noes! Sanji's gonna diieee! Haha! Jk! I think... O_o"" I bet you Zolo's gonna come and be all valliant and what not! Hehe! That is his boyfriend in trouble after all! *winks*
cb O chan chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
EVILEVILEVIL! ! ! Leaving us with such a cliff hanger! ! !

Please Update Soon! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
n-nooo D: Please don't kill Zoro... damn I hate that ring D:

But I do LOVE this story, it's so beautiful :) please write more as fast as you can haha xD