Reviews for Unforgotten Love
jinxbadluck012 chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
cool
butterflymask1978 chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
Tried to leave a review yesterday, but couldn't for some reason. Hope it works this time.

This most definitely did NOT suck. I am enjoying this story very much. Melissa is not just a stage one clinger, but a psycho bitch as well. Sheesh! Can't wait for more!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
Elise should mind her own business. Melissa should go jump off a bridge...(ahem pardon my bitchiness lol) and I can kinda see Mike and Kam being a good couple. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure her and Alex were great, but it always seems to be that the looked past best friend is the best candidate for awesome boyfriend/husband. Anyways can't wait for more.
Kayla English chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
Ahhh. I have a feeling this is about to get crazy butbeware of mess ups. You wrote aubree instead of kam but thats okay. Great job so far!
Cena's baby doll chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
Uhoh ... That chick is a phsyco
loganthesexybeast chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
this story over all i think is amazing i hope you can continue this story i think it has potential
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Yay, everything is finally settled!

Looks like these three can start being friends again ]
butterflymask1978 chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Finally I can view this chapter. Sheesh. This site annoys me sometimes. I got the e-mail of an update, but I couldn't sign in and I couldn't view the chapter. Stupid tech issues.

Anyhoo...wow...what a psycho! Melissa needs to get a reality check. She blames Kamryn because Melissa couldn't keep her legs closed. Shameful. *shaking head*

Can't wait for more!
Cena's baby doll chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Way to go Kam! Lol loving it
Kayla English chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Hahaha that was a good update. I hope theres more to come :)
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
GOOD BOY ALEX XD
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Alex better start believing people! Or else he'll make a mistake!
butterflymask1978 chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
Poor Alex. Glad that he and Kam are at least on speaking terms. Their relationship may be up the in air right now, but at least they can talk things over. Good stuff. Can't wait for more.
Kayla English chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Im jumping for joy! Great job. Cant wait for the next one!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Come on Alex, smarten up buddy. You just lost the only girl who would do just about anything for you. And now you're letting your fiancee walk all over you. Disgraceful. Lol, anyways awesome chapter and I can't wait to read more.