Reviews for Ms Moneypenny
You have me smiling...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Please, please, please continue this story! :)
Alice in Webland chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Monty Python? Naa, can't be... Keep the great job anyway! You're my first favorite ;)
Jellicle chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
That was great! Awesomely great!
Saltair chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Yeah, weekly heart attacks describes these recent episodes pretty accurately haha. This chapter was great, I just love how well you're able to capture these characters' voices. Also, the comment about them not having quite mastered telepathy yet got a laugh outta me.
AnAverageGirl15 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
*bawls* This was beautiful! And after last night episode...THANK YOU! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I just noticed Harvey never confirmed that Williams was there lol
JFJD chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
This was a really good chapter.
love14 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Oh come on! You have more in you I hope! I love this! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Please write more!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Keep writing! Love this story.
goneblank chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Love Bond and Harvey/Donna good work!
Saltair chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Loved this! I read the first two chapter months ago, and I just realized I didn't submit a review, and I sincerely apologize because this story was definitely deserving of one.

You're characterization is spot on and you write them beautifully. I loved this chapter so much I think, because it felt like watching Suits. It's not hard to imagine Harvey reluctantly allowing Mike to grab a quick hot dog or Mike listening in on office gossip. It was great how you wrote Harvey's revelation that he actually did Donna a favor, because it came off as a surprise to the reader too.

Awesome job with these two, I'd love to read more!
jordan202 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
just read your story today and please please please update! I love how truthfully to the story you write the characters! you are doing an amazing job! go on :D
buttercup59 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I really love this. It's so playful and I could actually see them be like this. Looking forward to your next update.