Reviews for Children of Illusion
SarahWesley chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
I know exactly what you mean! I just wanted to let you know that. :)
It's the main reason why I never finish my own stories: you either get stuck because you don't like what you have written up till then or you just don't know how to fill all those gaps you're talking about.
It's annoying as hell but on the bright side: to most people it doesn't really really matter if you finish a story or not, they'll like what you have written (whatever it is) anyway and move on to another story.
And let's be real here: if we only wanted to read finished stories, we would be reading books instead of fanfiction.
For what it's worth, I think you did very well!
x
beserkerbeast chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
interesting story I want to see more
BB
nerdster97 chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
This has to be one of my absolute favorites. I really hope she makes it to the wall before it is too late.
Bagginses chapter 27 . 3/27/2013
OH MAN THIS IS SUCH A CLIFFHANGER!
I love this story though! So excited for the rest of it!
BellaMeShipper chapter 27 . 3/7/2013
I hope it's not to late :) go get Jon!
ThatGirl54 chapter 27 . 3/7/2013
Oh bloody hell.. I hope this ends well and she gets there in timee! Eeep!
dontstopbelieving123 chapter 26 . 2/2/2013
OMG :O I HOPE THAT WAS REAL AND YOU WEREN'T JUST BEING CRUEL TO US AND MAKING THAT A DREAM! I love this story so much please update as soon as you can pretty please!
Ellie chapter 26 . 1/28/2013
OMG!
You have no idea how wide my smile is right now! Gods, Im glad it's Jon and Aemili!
But what will happen to Robb? He'll be devastated! And does that mean Jon is coming back to Winterfell?
Why do i have so many questions? :p I love this story... I just started reading last night and just couldnt stop.. if it weren't for my ipod dying! :p
Please PLEASE update soon! I cant wait to read more of this great work!

-E.
BellaMeShipper chapter 26 . 1/24/2013
Awwwww
97hollster chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
Awesome chapter update soon!
Carlypso chapter 25 . 1/12/2013
My stories never end up where I want them to go. I'm really horrible at it! But I find the story ends up better if i just go with the flow.
97hollster chapter 25 . 1/12/2013
Awesome chapter update soon!
5daysofsummer chapter 24 . 12/3/2012
awwww so cute xx
BellaMeShipper chapter 24 . 11/30/2012
I loved the Aemili/bran time and the Aemili and theon bonding. So can't wait to read when se tells Robb about Tyrion haha
ThatGirl54 chapter 24 . 11/30/2012
Such a sweet moment with them at the end :)