Reviews for Agnus Dei
Qwerty chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
(I think you wrote just fine)
it was fine i didn' notice any thin' wrong with it :3
ellasolas chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I think your writing is fine you guys! You are brilliant, both of you! Please update soon!
unknown chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
fallendeHimmel chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I wonder if Rody and Elizabeta plan to help out Gilbert? at the very least I want Matthew to come to his goddamned senses and run away with Gilbert like his brother did.
Athesia chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Keep this up. I am proud to say I am not catholic or probistent and know those songs by heart!
x-goldenDew chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
YOU FINALLY UPDATED!~~~~~, I was waiting for this story to update long ago~ (and it's been kind of I dunno, 2 years since you updated)

Poor Matthew~ I really feel sorry for him and Gilbert. (somehow I imagine this to end like Silent Hill... for some unknown reason.)

Wait... this is in the Victorian era?

Please update soon~

~Chibidew (noody-xD).
shadowraven45662 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
this is great!
FlehPowPlow chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This is AWESOME!I can't wait to see what happens update soon!
Pherse Issac chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
I cant wait to see what happens next! What will happen to poor Gil! Cant wait to read the next chapter
Ceena826 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Continue this and you will be totally AwSOME!
NotSpecialNobody chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Right-o! Time to review! :3

I love the setting - especially all of the Latin prayers and the strong religious themes. This is definitely a unique fic, and how the people in this story discriminate against appearances and sexuality adds depth to the characters and plot.

It was kind of sad that Ivan got killed off so early, haha, but I guess we all have to make sacrifices here and there. And poor Gilbert, it truly is ironic that the Puritans are the ones that torture and kill others that they believe to be demonic.

But, just a question: Have you forgotten the horizontal lines? I'm simply asking this because I hadn't seen any in the first chapter, and I've noticed that the scenes change without any indication.

I hope you guys update soon! This fic has a lot of potential, and I'm enjoying every minute of it! :D
Paperplanecrash chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
loving this so far!
Snow Kyubbi chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Dear Mattie's Father, go f*** yourself.

Mattie! Get Gil out of there! Your psycho father is gonna kill him for really stupid reasons!
LuLeo chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Lovely! It isn't often you come over a well written story like this, so thank you for lightening up my day! :D