Reviews for Broken
LillyHalliwell chapter 7 . 7/1
Loved this story!
TML9115 chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
This is a very well written story. So much detail. Awesome job.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Jus loved ur story. It kept me on dah end of my chair. Keep up dah gud wrk. Wud love 2 read more of ur wrk on haven abt AudNath. My email
MagPie003 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
I like how you ended this. The fact that Nathan didn't need to know why she had chosen Chris showed how secure he was in their present relationship. :-)
nertooold54 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
I'd like to feel bad for Brody, but I didn't like him. A & N together!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Finaly the last chapter ! This is one of the best fanfiction that i've ever read thank you ! :)
STforRK chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Yes, it was worth the wake. Excellent ending for a well written story. Audrey and Nathan finally found their way home to each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow very great fic ! Keep update please. I really like how nathan fight hard to convince audrey. Really sweet. ;)
MagPie003 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Wow, I didn't expect that. Nathan invaded dreamland to get her out. Can't wait to see the final entry!
nertooold54 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
I cried, I smiled, and then I was NOOOOOO. I hope the last chapter is pure fluff with N & A.
STforRK chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
No, no, no, can't stop here...

Lovely update, Nathan was finally able to get through to Audrey. Who was the person Audrey saw when she opened her eyes? Eagerly looking foreward to more of your wonderful intriguing writing.
Damonficgirl chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Okay maybe I'm creepy and weird but I don't want her to send him away! I want her to be okay with him hanging around in spirit form, it's Audrey, she has the highest tolerance for weird ever lol. But I'm enjoying the story and really looking forward to seeing where you take it.
Damonficgirl chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I'm really enjoying this (that sounds wrong because it's sad but I am!) I like the way you are developing Duke and Audrey's relationship and the nice twist of having Nathan still involved.
Damonficgirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Once I knew what was going on I really enjoyed it, I'd consider putting something like "What if she hadn't saved Nathan on Groundhog Day... etc" in the summary because it was a really powerful story once I knew what was going on but I sort of had to go back and read the first bit. Duke and Audrey seemed a bit "off" at first but when I knew you were writing it with Nathan dead it all made perfect, horrible, but also lovely sense.
STforRK chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Wow the intrigue and cliff hangers are great. I am enjoying this story, please update soon.