Reviews for While Michael Sleeps
Najazena44 chapter 10 . 9/7
very good story
Tara chapter 10 . 7/29
Michael and Fi are soul mates and your story reflected that well.
Ed chapter 10 . 7/27
You took that scene and ran with it perfectly, seamless.
BN4ever chapter 10 . 7/26
Loved it, you captured them perfectly, thanks.
Oh poor Michael, you captured the pain and deep emotions they all felt.
bogey174 chapter 10 . 7/15
Beautifully written, thank you. I look forward to all your work.
Louise and Thelma chapter 10 . 7/14
You are such a beautiful writer. Thank you for inspiring me and for keeping these great characters alive. Long live Buen Notice - Kara
purdys pal chapter 10 . 7/14
Flawless as always, with this one & While Fiona Sleeps you have perfectly captured Mike & Fi's characters as they deal with the grief at the loss of Nate. You've created a wonderful and believable scene which fits like a glove between the end of Shockwave & the beginning of Reunion.
beejed chapter 10 . 7/13
Hauntingly beautiful. In could almost smell the sea air and feel Michael's grief. Well done my friend, can't wait for more of your wonderful work.
Late2BN chapter 10 . 7/12
Such a great surprise to have a new chapter pop up to read. I so hope you will continue to write about these wonderful characters that we love so much. Thank you for spending your valuable free time on these. You are so good at telling their story.
So wonderful, so sad, so deep. Thank you deeply. Julieta
DKougar chapter 10 . 7/12
Hot Damn! So good to see this from you!
As always, you are deep in the heads of Michael & Fi with a definitive understanding of how they will react exteriorly & interiorly. They now share the experience of losing a sibling under almost identical circumstances. This deepens their bond. And the knowledge of Madeline's reaction to Nate's loss gives Fi even better insight into just how alone Michael is & has always been. She sees what an extraordinarily precious gift his opening up to her really is. And that it is his most heartfelt declaration of love. And it is enough for her.
With the new day, both operatives revert to old habits & ingrained training; setting their sights on the target & beginning the relentless stalk which only ends in one way.
Once again you take a fleeting but pivotal moment & open it up for our heads & hearts! Oh the feels! Thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Prize winning writing. Lovely awfully painful story. Rereading. Wasn't someone giving Michael an iv? Mixing stories. I want more. Don't stop writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Rereading these fantastic stories. Julieta
Lakitalover chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
You have a real talent for bringing life to the complex and bittersweet emotions surrounding Michael and Fi's relationship, but I think it's more evident in this chapter than in anything else of yours I've read so far. I've been meaning to complement you on your writing style and encourage you to finish your chapter based stories (though I wouldn't mind see more of your one-shots either. I normally don't like one-shots as much as complete stories, but you write them with such flair). I hope you keep writing. You are one of the best Burn Notice authors I've come across, and your descriptive style is very powerful and touching. I like how you keep Fi and Michael so in character while giving a strong voice to all the things they leave unsaid.