Reviews for While Michael Sleeps
Marg Hammerman chapter 10 . 8/25
Great take on a sequence of events that were definitely worthy of some emotional expansion. The idea of having them spend time at a hotel was a good one; it really brought home the heartbreaking-ness of it all-i.e., of Michael and Fiona's planned happy reunion being interrupted by tragedy.
AmethystSiri chapter 11 . 8/3
Love it! Absolutely amazing stories :))
Read all 11 chapters again. So good! Julieta
Marg Hammerman chapter 3 . 7/6
Great glimpse into Fiona's thoughts about Michael's mental turmoil; the toll his issues must have been taking on her was something the show mentioned, but didn't explore as much as I would have liked to see. But I guess that's why we have great fic writers like yourself to fill in the missing pieces :)
purdys pal chapter 11 . 7/6
Thank you for another insightful journey into the minds of our favorite couple. This time while Michael slumbers, Fiona reviews their tumultuous relationship. Your knowledge of these characters is unsurpassed. I am definitely looking forward to the M-rated Sins of Omission Bed time Story.
7822 chapter 11 . 7/4
Lovely, you always seem to get Fiona thoughts just as I would imagine they would be. Another great job with these stories. I can't wait for the final one in bedtime stories.
beejed chapter 11 . 7/4
Love this series that you are developing, makes me miss the show but in your capable hands makes me miss it less. Great work as usual.
Marg Hammerman chapter 11 . 7/4
Love, as always, the way you weave elements of the show into your own interpretations of everything that happens in between. The bit about the phone messages was particularly heartbreaking, while Fiona's mixed reaction to them was very believable. Glad you took a stab at this scene!
Dazzlingjaja chapter 11 . 7/4
Just to say you keep things lively with all the references to your other stories
but in this story I like the paragraph "She had made the mistake..." super good.
keep up the work but now will have to re watch Season 2 of Burn Notice.
Late2BN chapter 11 . 7/4
It's always a cause for celebration when a new chapter comes up. I love when you write from Fiona's POV. For me, that is Fiona. That was beautifully done. TY I must re-read!
Thank you! Great timing. Wonderful segway. Lasting images. Just fix the typo from perineal to perennial. Love your stories. Your permanent follower. Julieta
Om reading again these stories. I'm into Burn Notice daily still... Hope to find new stories. I'm your fan. Please write more. Julieta
Zebrardl99 chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
very good story
Tara chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Michael and Fi are soul mates and your story reflected that well.
Ed chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
You took that scene and ran with it perfectly, seamless.