Reviews for Just Eight Hours of You
Hookedonreading chapter 24 . 11/29/2017
Greetings EliteSky! This is almost Dec 2017 and there is no new chapter from you! Wahh...Wahhh...where are you...sob...sob...?! I really...really want to read more from you and it is so long of a wait.

PLease come back soon and give your loyal readers a gift! I know life sucks the energy from everyone but I do hope and pray that you hear our pleas and give us a new chapter to relish and savor before 2018 comes around.

Take care...ciao!
Hookedonreading chapter 24 . 7/9/2017
Greetings EliteSky! Hai..it's July and I am sad because there is no new chapters posted from you for "Just Eight Hours of You"!
Cough...cough...you know you don't need to wait until December or Christmas to post a new chapter. I'm sure all your fans and readers are anxiously waiting for you to give us at least 3 chapters? Okay...2 is fine but 4 is better! One for every quarter. yes...I'm greedy.

I do hope life is treating you well and yes, I know how busy life can be but I hope that you hear our pleas...

Take care...Ciao!
Hookedonreading chapter 24 . 6/3/2017
Greetings EliteSky! I do hope all is well with you and your family. What can I say...I love this fic and everyday pray that you will honour your readers with another chapter soon! Argh...sob...sob...it is so heart wretching when there is no new chapter posted!

Please come back soon...it's the mid of 2017 and really...really want/need/breath...a new chapter soon!

Take care of yourself...Ciao!
xn3ct chapter 24 . 1/18/2017
Wow, Reito turned out to be quite the villain, bent on revenge. He definitely does not have cotton for brains. We still have to hear the other side of the story. What was Nats Father's motivation?
I'm worried for Shizuru now in addition of worrying for Natsuki. At least Shizuru broke it off with Reito. Silver linings, right? On a more serious note, this chapter was really good. Suspenseful and funny. Can't wait to see what happens next.
bubble.duckie chapter 24 . 1/12/2017
I love this chapter. This brings everything together. I love Shizuru and Nao and how Reito was portrayed as a villain. Very nice and will keep me At the edge of my seat until the next chapter.

Ciao and keep writing!
bubble.duckie chapter 22 . 1/12/2017
Oohh! Natsuki is just effin' awesome! I love Takeda's role in this story. Most of the time I see him being portrayed as a wimpy horny teenager so this is kinda refreshing. I love it!
Hookedonreading chapter 24 . 1/7/2017
Greetings EliteSky! Whew...I just finished Chapter 24 and I am tethering on hooks! I'm surprised that Shiz just comes out and says "Nope, I don't love you so let's be friends". Why isn't there a backup team for Nao and Mai? Saeko is intelligent and she knows that there are enemies abound so where are the calvary?

Darn...I'm out of popcorn! This was getting so good and suspenseful! Trust me when I say I was eating popcorn when I was reading this fic and my laptop is now pretty oily from the butter.

So who is spying on Saeko? Does Reito know about Nat and Alyssa?

PLease post another Chapter soon! I promised to be good!

Take care and by the way, a shout out to your muse and readers for encouraging you to come back and write!
Hookedonreading chapter 22 . 1/7/2017
Greetings EliteSky! Whoa...Chapter 22 is a bit much to take in as well the previous chapters. To be born with the ability to see death coming, it's way too weird and supernatural. It's like the movie Sixth Sense. Damn, this fic is getting so good that I have to cook some popcorn and butter as I read this fic. I can almost see the ending of this wonderful, adventure, supernatural fic. I love the interaction between Shiz and Nat, albeit it is very little in this Chapter but the feelings conveyed in the paragraphs via Nat's astral's projection is so...sweet...romantic...urgh~

Okay I admit I'm a sap and I love how Takeda tries to protect Nat in his own way from Reito. Hmmm, how did Nat's parents kill Reito's parent? Revenge is a path that make one strive to live.

Seriously, this fic is getting really good...some many twists and I hope to have a romantic and happy ending. The power from the Hime Star. I would also love to have it!

Okay, enough of my ramblings. Onward to the next Chapter!

Take care...Ciao!
Hookedonreading chapter 18 . 1/7/2017
Greetings EliteSky! Yep, lots of intrigue and action in this chapter 18! I love it! I wonder if this fic can become a move...why not? Yeah, you're right, the characters would be girl-boy and not girl-girl. So how did they know who shiz was? No identification since all their belongings blew up in the house.

I know...after reading some many times, I finally thought of this question...I am so dense at times. Please forgive me...:)

Onward to the next chapter!
Hookedonreading chapter 16 . 1/6/2017
Greetings EliteSky! Yes, I do recall these scenes; however, re-reading really is better than memory. I love the scenes with Chie and Aoi and how Shiz can be so easily upset. Was it here that Nat and Shiz finally admitted their feelings for each other? Wow...I couldn't remember how they got together.

This is really good and so the plot thickens and the clue is who is the man in the picture next to Nat's dad. By the way, how did Alyssa get her special powers?

Yeah...wonderful fic! ONWARD...I can't stop myself...argh...I pray that you really will complete this fic this year!
Hookedonreading chapter 12 . 1/6/2017
Greetings EliteSky! I had this urge to re-read the whole fic from Chapter 1 and I am so glad that I did. I missed great paragraphs of self reflection and writing. I love this Chapter 12 because it tells me how Shiz feels this connection to Nat although she had her doubts. In a way, how does anyone really know a person? In text messaging, people can say all the nice things since they will never meet or to express what they think the person on the other side wants to hear.

Again, I really am enchanted and delighted with all the chapters. Okay, onward...

Did I say thank you for coming back?...Well I do THANK YOU!
zeitgeistx chapter 24 . 1/1/2017
And here we are, in what I think is the best chapter out of your recent updates. I really like the way you're able to give each character a distinct personality through their manner of speech - Nao is probably the standout character here with her acerbic and witty remarks.

In addition, there wasn't much "action" in this chapter, but it was really suspenseful. As I read I kept worrying about what Reito would do next. When Shizuru told him bluntly that she didn't love him, I was freaking out (seriously, Shiz, why would you say this? Why?) I was wondering, would he fly into a rage? Or would he be quietly menacing? Would he start juggling?! (ignore the randomness please)

Anyway, it's pretty clear that things are wrapping up soon. I'll bring my popcorn for the finale! :D
zeitgeistx chapter 23 . 1/1/2017
This is an action packed chapter! As usual, your descriptions are vivid, and somehow the atmosphere reminds me of the mai hime anime. Did you get your inspiration from there? Can't wait to see what happens next!
zeitgeistx chapter 22 . 1/1/2017
Woot! A series of updates after a long hiatus! I think it just proves that you're more than capable of churning out chapters quickly if you want... right...?

I think my favourite part of this chapter was the interplay between Chie and Aoi - without saying too much you've painted quite a picture of how their relationship is "complicated". Great job!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/1/2017