Reviews for Just Eight Hours of You
Hookedonreading chapter 21 . 4/17
Hello EliteSky! Man...I still get the goosebumps when I re-read your amazing fic "Just eight Hours of You". Damn, you are such a great writer. I do love the "soul mate" theme and the developed characters and the plot.

Damn...I really wish you come back and get your faithful readers the completion to this fantastic fic. I hope your muse is in the house and you feel so guilty for neglecting your readers that you will focus and finish this fic.

Yeah...I can hope right...like Shiz...?!

Please do come back...it's now Mid April 2016...I don't want to be 25 when this fic is over (2 more years!). I'll be a quarter century old...
PinWAShere chapter 12 . 2/1
#likeitornotyouarestuckwithme i like ur fic :)
Hookedonreading chapter 21 . 1/10
Hello EliteSky!

It 2016! Happy New Year to one of my favorite writers! I promised myself to go thru my favorite stories before the new year and yep, the "Just Eight Hours of You" was one of them. I do hope your new year is starting great...no fuss or mess.

My wish for 2016 is to lose a couple of pounds...well who doesn't...and to read more books or fanfiction. Don't stress too much on work or personal life;however it's a thin line and one can only be upbeat for so long.

Also for my favorite uncomplete fictions to be completed. So if you have time, your muse is back in the house, would you please consider updating this wonderful yet uncomplete story?

Thank you for taking time to read and do take care and have a great new year!
adrianneroxas chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
Hi, I'm a follower of ShizNat, ovviously, I'm just new here. Since I was in gradeschool when I first saw Mai-HiME I've been really intrigued with the character of Shizuru especially that she has an interest towards Natsuki. Where is this going anyway? Recently, I just rewatched the whole anime, I'm afraid that I'm already late since the series were done in the year of 2004 and it's already 2015, it was my first time to fully understand the anime because as I said before I was in gradeschool when I first saw the anime. This is my first time to read a fanfic and I was so glad that someone like you did something really wonderful. For a couple of days now, I've been hooked by your work and was happy to see that you've updated your work last 2014, hoping that it's already done, I read it. But now, I have read the last chapter and was saddened that the story is not finished yet. I hope that you will update your story, I was really moved on how you re-created the characters and how it left me hanging asking for more. I really like the story, dear author and I hope that you would update it soon.:)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/5/2015
Hey, where are you?
Hookedonreading chapter 21 . 3/13/2015
Hello there! Urgh...how much time do I have to wait for the next chapter to be posted? Please, I don't want to be old and cripple to read the complete chapters of this wonderful and thrilling story! It is very different from the others.

Please come back with your muse. I thank you for sharing.
bubble.duckie chapter 21 . 1/27/2015
This is another oh my gosh moments! That was an awesome power! Again, thank you for slowly but surely revealing things to us. This is getting more exciting with each chapter. I hope you'd find time again to update this.

We'll all be waiting for the next explosive update! Yay!
bubble.duckie chapter 20 . 1/27/2015
Oh my goodness! I love this chapter! I am seeing omorrow and more revelations. I sincerely hope that Shizuru and Natsuki will not come to any harm!

Hoping they'd see each other soon. By the way, I love Takeda's role here. It's just refreshing to see him in a role that is not a bumbling idiot pining over Natsuki. Good one!
bubble.duckie chapter 19 . 1/26/2015
I'm back! Sorry was so busy for The past few months I only got back to reading my fave Fics this january. Oh oh oh! That must have been so frustrating on Shizuru's end, not knowing exactly what happened to Natsuki. Even if I were in her position I would feel the same. Arrghh! I hate Takeda! Who could he be working for? Only one way to find out!

THIS IS ME STICKING AROUND!
Syein chapter 21 . 1/12/2015
Great story this one! I should start paying attention to the genre. At first I thought the story is all about drama romance, far distance relationship and such, but wow, I was wrong. It turned into such complicate story that I can't help but indulged in it for the whole day. Thank for sharing!
Tear of Light chapter 21 . 1/11/2015
So I finally got around to reading this chapter and wow, what a chapter this was. Some questions answered, others asked. Things are getting more complex by the minute and our two favorite heroines are still separated. Hopefully they find a way back to each other soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
I'm in love with this story!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
me love it:)
zeitgeistx chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
Wah, Christmas came early this year! I hadn't expected you to push out this chapter with your very busy schedule, so well done :D

Your descriptive skills are sharp as always, and there's some interesting plot development. Natsuki is now able to do mind travelling? (is that the term?) Well that's just awesome. Think of all the money she can save - no need for a phone again, just dial 1800-BEAMMETHERE. Lol.

But seriously, I particularly enjoyed the snippet of Shizuru and Natsuki's childhood, and it's cute that the super smart Shizuru is actually quite dense as a kid. And it seems that things are finally starting to fall into place now, and pieces of the puzzle are coming together. Is Naohito the mastermind behind all these? WILL SHIZURU AND NATSUKI LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER? (eh, that's a big leap. But still...)

Again, good job and I look forward to the next installment!
Shizsuki Kuga Fujino chapter 21 . 11/26/2014
hola hola
como estas o mi dios este capitulo me saco lagrimas
no es justo ojala pronto encuentren a nat
por lo menos shiz ya sabe de nat ahora es encontrarla
por favor actualice pronto no nos deje con esta angustia por favor
mucha suerte hasta la próxima saludos
bye