Reviews for Surpassing Danger
Ravenclaw guest chapter 70 . 1/7
Wow.
Just wow.
I read all five stories in a couple of weeks, and all the way through, I told myself I would review it once I reached the end. I didn't. (Sorry!) I just went straight back to the beginning and started reading them again. That's how good these stories are. I absolutely love them! I've now finished reading them for the second time, slightly more slowly, and this time, I am reviewing.
I never see the twists coming, and I could never come up with anything even a tenth as good.
This story is quite possibly the best one I have ever read - helped a lot because it actually got finished, which I can't thank you enough for. I have read so many stories that just cut off halfway through, and it is wonderful to read one that goes right the way through to the end.
The small pieces of humour really make the story. Just in this chapter - "Raise your glasses...the other ones, please, Harry." Just a tiny thing, but it's so brilliant. And all the wonderful ideas about what they did for the world after ending the war are just amazing, especially the Clans and the idea of immersion tours. I love everything about this story. I can't get it across properly in words. I don't think there are words.
It is just brilliant.
lorddragon65 chapter 70 . 12/31/2017
Ok, that was one AMAZING ending. I love it almost as well as Jo's original series.
lorddragon65 chapter 57 . 12/30/2017
Looks like I was right after all...
OMG OMG OMG I KNEW IT
lorddragon65 chapter 43 . 12/30/2017
You may mark this as my considered belief that "Lucius" Malfoy is actually either Draco, or an outside chance that it's actually Alex
Guest chapter 70 . 12/5/2017
️️️️
Guest chapter 70 . 11/12/2017
I’ve read this series several times and it still makes my tear up. I love it so much
Astraia chapter 30 . 11/11/2017
I can’t believe you’re doing this to me! I just stopped crying after about 5 or 6 chapters worth and you spring Fred on me.
little.rover.red chapter 70 . 11/10/2017
I just reread you entire series for the second time. Thank you.
tabea.koegl chapter 28 . 10/29/2017
No how can you break my heart like that!
TristianWolf chapter 70 . 8/29/2017
All I can say is WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW I could keep going on but I think you'll get the jist. I know i'll be reading this again. I was captivated from the start. It took me several months to reach here & I feel like I could start over & be captivated again.
HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!
Bookity chapter 14 . 8/13/2017
Ok, not fair... this is he /i/THIRD/ time I have read this fix. I should not still be tearing up over Hermione's Christmas present... Well done!
Camilinha chapter 70 . 6/6/2017
You know, sometimes I get a bit lazy and don't leave many comments in people's fics, but I could not do that with you and your story... I started reading a long time ago the Dangerverse, but I stopped because having to wait in between chapters was driving me crazy with curiosity, but then I decided to see how you went on with the story last week when I saw that you had finished them...
They are all simply amazing! All of them, without any exceptions... whether they were one shots, or different stories they were all perfect! You have a real gift, and I am incredibly happy to be a fan of yours! Congratulations on all of your stories, and I do hoppe you continue writing fanfic... And if they happen to be about Remus who is my favorite character in HP verse, along with Ron, then I will definitely reading again! Kudos from Brazil!
leahrivka42 chapter 70 . 5/19/2017
This is my second read-through of Dangerverse and it remains one of my favorite re-imaginings of Harry Potter. I only have one question (okay a two part question)... Does Sirius still write? And does he send them down to aspiring authors?

Thank you for writing this. I know I will read it again.
LuvStruckWriter chapter 70 . 5/12/2017
After 4 years and restarting at least 5 times I finally read all of Dangerverse start to finish. I loved it. Keep writing.
-Alya Rose
dory2o2 chapter 42 . 5/8/2017
I have read and re-read this series a few times and every time I do I find new foreshadowing, new meanings in old words, and more love. You are truly an exceptional writer and I give you all the Kudos!
2,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »