Reviews for Courageous Soul Regios Slayer
account chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Both chapters were great please continue
AN-to-the-G chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I don't usually take time to write a review, but I must say, that this story should have been continued. Should still be continued. There aren't many stories about Chrome Shelled Regios, but this one I am truly excited about.

Please finish this story... many people would enjoy it.
Devil ichigo chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
what's going to happen to layfon?! please update!
Phantom Frost chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Update
The Final Conduit chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
This has definitely grabbed my own interest. I sincerely hope that you continue, Magix-san.
ShrillKillerdog chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Keep going I'm reading this still but, try to do something to catch my attention.

-ShrillKillerdog
P.S. NEVER GIVE UP!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
i can't wait to see what happens next!
Draconic chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
You need to improve your grammar a bit. Aside from that, your story needs are to have some real JRPG clich├ęs in the right places and some banter between the players. I mean, consoles typically have only four controllers, and the largest number of playable main characters in an RPG is ten, so if Layfon, Harley, May and Mifi are playing right now, a maximum of six more people will be able to join, and they'll have to take turns accordingly. So a question you might get from a reader, is when is Sharnid going to start bugging one of them to hand over a controller so that he can name the next character to appear?

If they're playing a game, make it like they really are playing a game, otherwise it's just a fantasy setting AU.

You need menu screens, player banter, comments on weird character dialogue, character classes, complaints over important dialogue between two characters whose players aren't currently active, and so on.
JulieBookLover21 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
OMG Plz Update and is this a felli X Layfon story? and plz eview my story its called "something new" and tell me what you think also please update soon and i hope the next chapter involves Fell and Layfon:D
seeker421 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I really like how you kept the character interaction the same, while still allowing the story to take a different turn. And I wonder when the other characters will appear... :D

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Shana Nakazawa chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Well...

That's awesome! I like how you describe everyone's feeling, although i feeling it's kinda Out Of Character. Or not? Ah, whatever, i like it.

And about Felli x Layfon, i have a sugestion. Layfon or Felli should be more... Aggressive. Especially Felli, she like Layfon, yes? She should show more feeling towards him.

Other than that, this is a great fic. Can' t wait to read more. So, UPDATE FLASH!

Love,

Shana love IchiRuki
The last conduit chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Can you PLEASE update soon we're being left in suspense here. And also I'd also like Layfon and Felli to become a couple. _
The new humunculus chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Where is the next chapter PLEASE update soon you stayed in character the entire time.
Alavander chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Buenos Dias, Senor/a
The last conduit chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I like it the only thing I have to say is Gorneo's last name is spelled Leukins. Please update soon :)