Reviews for There She Goes Again
Laureola chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This pairing is one of my guilty pleasures. In the short space of the story I think you've caught the feel of the characters pretty well and translated the game mechanics into something usable for a story.

So well done!
StattStatt chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Very nice! Good job! (o-o)
WonderfulOblivion chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
You know, I get really tired of seeing Heather/Nephenee all over the place. And I get even more weary when I see people bashing and flaming as hard as they can at people who write either of these characters in a strait pairing.

That aside, this isn't bad. But Nephenee's accent is overdone.
WET NOODLES chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This pairing's adorable and it's cool how Nephenee is placed in the role of savior/protector when (ironically) a lot of authors tend to go the opposite way. It makes more sense because Heather is fragile as hell and it is goddamn Nephenee.

The dropped g's and use of "ya" in the narrative is really obnoxious and unnatural-sounding. There are other ways to make it read "generically Southern" without resorting to those sort of cliches, but considering this is otherwise standard prose (and it's not even consistent) I don't really see the point.

Though Nephenee's three defining traits are pretty much "country gal, bashful, Heather crushes on her" so I guess you wanted to hit 'em all.