Reviews for Cloning Around
Writergel chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Excuse me while I go find somewhere to have a fit of maniacal laughter…
Of all the life-forms in the galaxy, Cad Bane is LAST one I'd expect to have a 'What have I done?' moment. But does he realize leaving the kid with a Jedi is probably going to make the 'developing a moral compass' problem worse? This'll be an interesting story to tell when Ahsoka gets back to Anakin, Rex, and the rest of them. Unless they barge in on a 'rescue mission' to find her and Bane jr. playing a board game or something.
Despite the bizarre situation, your characterization is spot-on. The plot is funny and creative and this story is all-around great.
Stilwater Rundeepo chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Sorry it's taken me a while to finally leave a review, but here it is!

Ahem...I never would've thought up a story like this. Quite original and you definitely sounded like you enjoyed writing it. I would describe it as very cute and funny. The "Mini-Aurra" was adorable! It was hilarious when Ahsoka got kidnapped to babysit...in canon, he obviously would've considered her after a much less dangerous girl...but otherwise without Ahsoka it would have been dull. A wee too quirky for my taste, but I still really enjoyed it nevertheless.
laloga chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
So...much...awesome...

I was delighted to see another installment to this fic! Wow, I don't blame those Kaminoans for needing a break from the little terrors - er, darlings. :P

Loved how each "parent" figure corresponded with their "child," especially Aurra and little Minni. My favorite, though, was Bane and mini-Bane. "The boy was energetic, inquisitive and seemingly unable to comprehend the words 'get de hell off dat thing, right now'."

And he "recruits" Ahsoka! XD

Loved this story!
laloga chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Is it weird to say that I found this utterly adorable? Because I did.

"Little" Aurra and Bane were just...cute. There's no other word for it! Also loved how the adults were "rooting" for their corresponding little ones, and how the Kaminoan cloned them "for the lulz." XD

[claps] Great ficlet!
Mackadukey chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Absurdly hilarious story about our favorite bounty hunters and their mini doppelgangers? Heck yes! Loved it!
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Now that's comdey right there folk's please please please keep writing this it really make's me laugh.
G.A.B.S chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
SOOOOO FUNNY! Please write more
SnipsSkywalker chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Hehe (: so funny! I feel a little sorry for Bane though xD
gabs chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
write more its funny!:)
TolkienGirl052 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Awwwww! He stole her crayon! Er, that didn't sound right. Anyways, awesome idea. LOVE IT!