Reviews for Variation on a Theme
Stephanie MRV chapter 22 . 11/29/2017
Wonderful crossover fix.
This was wonderfully written
E. J. Morgan chapter 13 . 11/8/2017
This chapter was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time! I love your writing!
sherryola chapter 22 . 8/18/2017
This was absolutely fabulous! I'm so glad I discovered it. I hope you have written that sequel, and if so, I'll sure be reading.
sherryola chapter 13 . 8/18/2017
You really got the personalities of the team right here. I thought Hotch in particular was perfect, that oh so cautious line about Reid being important to him personally. Hotch is so careful with his words. That was perfect.
sherryola chapter 12 . 8/18/2017
I can't even read the scenes with the unsub anymore. I can't bear to read torture scenes. and even with the show, I fast forward past the violent stuff. I've become a wimp in my old age. lol.
sherryola chapter 9 . 8/18/2017
She is really creeping me out. Is the BAU too personally involved. almost feels like they are forgetting to profile because they are so worried. which I completely understand.
sherryola chapter 6 . 8/18/2017
Oh I knew she was bad. She raised my hackles and had all my intuition screaming!
sherryola chapter 4 . 8/18/2017
Oh yay, you're bringing in Gideon. That's so rae, at least so far in my venture into this genre of fan fic. I'm excited.
sherryola chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Oh, what a perfect combination, criminal Minds and House. Both teams investigating mysteries. and in the House section, there were some great laugh out loud moments. i'm looking forward to reading this!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 22 . 3/25/2017
This was just beautiful. I really enjoyed it.
patricia.remacova chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
are you shitting me? :D this Kelly doesn't bring cookies, I guess
SakuraKoi chapter 22 . 9/30/2016
so good. I love the plot ad how you masterfully wrote this story.
qtiebrown chapter 13 . 3/29/2016
Not much moves me to tears, but this chapter succeeded. I absolutely love your writing.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/29/2016
Awesome writing! Great plot and characterization, and I love the moments of smart-assery.
Autxmnal Rain chapter 22 . 9/14/2015
Will you ever end up uploading the sequel. Really love this story!