Reviews for Variation on a Theme
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 22 . 4/6
Amazing crossover!
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 5 . 4/6
I have a feeling we just met the unsub...
I really enjoyed this story. You captured the characters well.
Nikzan9872 chapter 1 . 3/3
Luv it already! Two of my favorite shows in one! I can't wait to read the rest!
Blufirewing chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
This was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
So I've been looking for a good, long House/Criminal Minds fic for ages, that focused on Reid preferably. And I was looking in the crossover section, I read all the fics there. And then I went to AO3- and I read all the fics there. And then I decide I might as well just read a normal Criminal Minds fic...and I just so happen to find this! By luck! I manage to find a novel length fanfiction with everything I'm looking for!
Madeleine chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
Very well written! Thanks for putting the time in to write something so enjoyable to read
aspiegiraffe chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
i loved this its well written and has enough fluff to warm my heart
LoMaRiBa chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
I just started reading in this fandom (Criminal Minds) and have been having a hard time finding readable fics. Yours was definitely a good find! Very enjoyable read! Thanks for sharing.
MADStar529 chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
Great story! Love it!
MADStar529 chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
Love the ending! So in character!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 22 . 10/28/2013
Ah, this was really good. I'm not usually a huge fan of crossovers, but this one intrigued me and I liked the way you managed to blend the two shows together. I liked that you brought back Gideon (and I would like to see Garcia trying to teach him to use Skype)
truefairytales chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
So i wasn't planning on writing a review till i finished the story. but i wanted to write this to say i hate you. your writing is amazing and its making me cry. nope scratch that im sobbing. no way im sleeping till i finish this. poor reid. poor morgan. poor cameron. MUST READ NEXT CHAPTER!
Frakking Toasters chapter 22 . 9/5/2013
WOW! Just WOW! I don't usually go for crossover fics, but this one had me intrigued. They seemed liked 2 shows and a storyline that could really work. And it did! It's brilliant, fantastic, wonderful. I loved every single moment of it. Read it in one whole sitting start to end - just could not put it down. I really can't begin to express how much I love it. Thanks so much for writing and sharing something so unique and amazing. xo
Ladie in Lace chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Omg it's Kelly!? I knew she was suspicious! She's probably been poisoning his coffee!