Reviews for Variation on a Theme
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 22 . 14h
This was just beautiful. I really enjoyed it.
patricia.remacova chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
are you shitting me? :D this Kelly doesn't bring cookies, I guess
SakuraKoi chapter 22 . 9/30/2016
so good. I love the plot ad how you masterfully wrote this story.
qtiebrown chapter 13 . 3/29/2016
Not much moves me to tears, but this chapter succeeded. I absolutely love your writing.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/29/2016
Awesome writing! Great plot and characterization, and I love the moments of smart-assery.
Autxmnal Rain chapter 22 . 9/14/2015
Will you ever end up uploading the sequel. Really love this story!
Melle22 chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
Oh, I just stumbled upon your writing. I'm so glad I did, and hope you did write that sequel. This was awesome. I enjoy both these shows, though House has wrapped. Its ending was interesting, don't you think? I'm glad they left it kind of open to your imagination where House and Wilson ended up. :)
Melle22 chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
Loved the last line in this, made me LOL.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Uh-oh! Regardless of her motivation (like perhaps from another agency?) this isn't good.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Well, is coffee shop stalker girl connected?
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Wow.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
One thing I don't see often in post- Tobias episodes is the fact that Tobias' drugs were supposed to be laced with home made hallucigens... these can last in the body for quite some time - people can have LCD flashbacks 30 years later - and the first "batch" of drugs Reid had on hand were from Tobais' stash.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Happy to find this crossover. It's been long enough that coffee shop OCs are probably not poisoning Reid, so I'll be curious enough to see if this works out.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
ok story.. Kelly/the bad guys actions makes no sense.. i like both criminal minds and house.. but they dont mix well in this story
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 22 . 4/6/2015