Reviews for Kurt's Trials
Hijiri-san chapter 78 . 5/20
Hi!

I just wanted to say thank you for all those wonderful stories and especially for writing the GBK verse! I love it so much! It's one of the best fanfiction I ever read and the best glee fic ever!

I didn't really want to read it at first because i had never read a kurt/dave fic before and thought it would be annoying and bad but i have to admit, i now love this couple!

And, with the main fic, i have to say that the idea of writing 'from the other side' was great! You probably won't update anytime soon or ever but it really is awesome to see from both perspective!

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful writing! And have a nice day! And even a great life for making my week!
KioshiUshima chapter 78 . 8/11/2015
Aaahhh. Binge reading this series is like, my life goal right meow. I'm catching up! SLOWLY BUT SURELY! Thanks for your hard work.
Rockcub chapter 78 . 3/4/2015
Hi, brilliant story (just like GBK).have read it about 5 times, it keeps drawing me back, there was a couple things that I wanted to ask though if u could respond? Again gripping story well written and thought out and executed :)
musme chapter 78 . 4/18/2014
I love it
thanks
A2463 chapter 78 . 4/21/2013
Really enjoyed this story! Really loved it!
A2463 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Enjoyed reading this chapter!
Guest chapter 78 . 7/24/2012
I just finished this. I have to tell you that I loved every single moment of both this story and Good Boy Kurt. I also want you to know that GBK is the first fan fiction to ever make me cry. Thank you do much for these stories. I had avoided Kurt/Dave stories until now but I am so happy yours were the first I read. I will be rereading them again. Simply amazing :)
Valerie the Cheerio lover chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
Woah... that chapter was fucking AWESOME (although my listening to Adam Lambert while reading probably contributed). XD

-keep up the good work; Valerie The Cheerio Lover
CorinneLeorrah chapter 18 . 5/25/2012
I hate Blaine angst, probably cuz I hate Blaine and he is not worthy of anyone's sympathy! I hope there isn't too much :P I miss when it was just Kurt so I can't wait to read the fic that takes place before GBK :) love it!

Corinne
CorinneLeorrah chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Yay I can finally finish this! Thank you summer!

Corinne
Guest chapter 78 . 3/13/2012
I just spent the past two days reading everything you've written in the GBK universe and have thoroughly enjoyed every moment. I got so sucked in, I couldn't stop reading until I finished everything! I hope you keep writing and I look forward to reading more from you in the future :).
MyHeroRaven chapter 78 . 3/13/2012
I love this story, and I'll remember it for years to come. You did a fantastic job with it, amazing and I can't wait to see where you go on this site.

Keep hoping and keep writing. Never let the dream die and just be yourself.

MyHeroRaven
Sarisnotreal chapter 78 . 3/12/2012
Short review, cause i'm on spring break and at a hotel BUT wow, this is the longest i've ever been with one series (except maybe Welcome to Hogwarts by admiller) and every moment was completely worth any and all wait! Almost every time I reviewed a chapter on GBK or KT I hit the "favourite" button only to have it remind that it's already one my favourites list. I'm sad it's over (as with any good story) but it can't go on forever, and we still have MK and now another sequel! This sequel is news to me! But I didn't ask about one for fear of sounding pushy and no trying to make you drag it out longer when you didn't want to/didn't plan to.

I said short review and it didn't up very short. oops. Anyway, love ya!
hope88 chapter 78 . 3/12/2012
Aww I'm sad it's over :( but yay! Sequel :D can't wait
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 78 . 3/12/2012
Omg! It was so good! I think this is the only series that I've tried to keep up with reviewing every story that is a DavexKurt Glee story... Yay me xD lol

I hope you write the next story soon cause I'll love to read it and I'll go check see if it's up and I haven't gotten a notification yet :)